~~Aastha chaudhary aka Reva appreciation thread~~ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by khushi909

are no one joined aastha thread

Mai hun na khushi... count me in...
welcome guglu.
 waise  aastha looks too inncoent ,i loved they way she told ehr family about her dis agreement about marriage.
he he he she's so innocent use apni pony ki chinta ho rahi thi

he he he she's so innocent use apni pony ki chinta ho rahi thi
yes jiji, but i lov ed her, really she is tooo sweet and innocent.and jitna time baar raha hain,mujhe daar lag raha hainuske liye.
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

yes jiji, but i lov ed her, really she is tooo sweet and innocent.and jitna time baar raha hain,mujhe daar lag raha hainuske liye.
sachi re mujhe bhi poor reva uski smile hi lost ho jayegi😭
Life is like a rollarcoaster. Ying and Yang. One day you're happy the next day you aren't Rewa will be sad with all the bad things predestined to happen but never give up hope. Anas will be there to pick the pieces and treat her to be a real woman. Then a new Love story begins Well the First Love story to blossom
count me in Khushi
She is such a fine actress!

x x
Originally posted by matwamango

Life is like a rollarcoaster. Ying and Yang. One day you're happy the next day you aren't Rewa will be sad with all the bad things predestined to happen but never give up hope. Anas will be there to pick the pieces and treat her to be a real woman. Then a new Love story begins Well the First Love story to blossom
yes, u r right,Hope for that also.Hope their love story begins soon😉
m waiting for some romantic epi's

m waiting for some romantic epi's
me too waiting for that, hopefully jaldi hi yash and revako romantic scene dikhaye.