Pratigya

Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Its awright babes , i''ll jst do ma job by sendin the mail n rest is up to thm !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
OMG I def agree!!! how fan was sheLOL!!She met krishna the one and only KRISHAN, and just stand thereShockedROFL 

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG i just watched the video thanx to mima and i was laughing on that grl Arhaan asked her a question and she didnt know .... i didnt know either he asked wts something special on my bike she said nothing ROFL .... but i m wondering wt is that special thing .... ohhhhh its him he sit on his bike so he is special c ROFL

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

OMG i just watched the video thanx to mima and i was laughing on that grl Arhaan asked her a question and she didnt know .... i didnt know either he asked wts something special on my bike she said nothing ROFL .... but i m wondering wt is that special thing .... ohhhhh its him he sit on his bike so he is special c ROFL
Yasmeenee, Divya and I just had the same convo and i said exactly the same thingROFLROFLROFL

Edited by mima190587 - 20 February 2010 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yasmeenee, Divya and I just had the same convo and i said exactly the same thingROFLROFLROFL</font>

ohh really where did u both speak abt this in this post and where r u both now ... we can talk together abt this important issue ROFL ROFL ROFL

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mima190587

</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yasmeenee, Divya and I just had the same convo and i said exactly the same thingROFLROFLROFL</font>

ohh really where did u both speak abt this in this post and where r u both now ... we can talk together abt this important issue ROFL ROFL ROFL
i'm here sorry bathroom mei ti LOLLOLLOL and we discussed in a different topic
but that girl was so annoying kuch archai questions nahi pocha

Edited by mima190587 - 20 February 2010 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I was thinking of the same thing...like she didn't say anything....ughhh.
and he was so polite though...and I loved the way he said 'aap' ..lol

Edited by anchal2 - 20 February 2010 at 7:35am

rainydrops

Groupbie

rainydrops

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i know krishna our makhan chor is very sophisticated. Even that stupid anchor didnt ask anything useful! Bechara arhaan was so surprised it was like he couldnt believe that even he has fans! Boy, if only he knew abt us crazy lot! Hehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top