Pratigya

Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

hahha yaaar Mima & Manal r waitin jst call us once n u'll see :P
i'm booking my ticketWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by rainydrops

haha i know, she wasn't very excited! i would have complimented him on his acting and told him how we all love krishna and how he has revived a character like krishna from the dead. i mean all we see now are soft sweet guys on tv and krishna is a real mard ko dard nahin hota kinda guy! and it's all thanks to arhaan who revived him! and i would ask him if he would like a girl but she didnt like him would he pursue her like krishna does or would he let her go? and if he has streaks of krishna in his personality and vice versa? we should have been on this show!
could you imagine if they got all of us here to do an interview, poor Arhaan would be driven crazy

HAHAHAAHHA especially MIMA, MANAL[me], Naked_face& WANiya hahahahhahahahaha he'll regret tht y he even became Kishna :P
LOVe ya Arhaaan
LOL He'll prob quit the industry i guess we better not to an interview with him thenWink
hahahahahahhahahahaahaaa LOL

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hey Guyz How DO we Send Email to Saas Bahu Sazish, cuz i cant send letters so please can some1 send me the address
i'll be glad

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

hahha yaaar Mima & Manal r waitin jst call us once n u'll see :P
i'm booking my ticketWink

HAHAHA  n alhumdulilllah to ma dads company so i'll jst call n m ticket is here :P
hehehhe yaaar we waitin :P

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Hey Guyz How DO we Send Email to Saas Bahu Sazish, cuz i cant send letters so please can some1 send me the address
i'll be glad

sbs@starnews.co.in

ReginaAli

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by rainydrops

haha i know, she wasn't very excited! i would have complimented him on his acting and told him how we all love krishna and how he has revived a character like krishna from the dead. i mean all we see now are soft sweet guys on tv and krishna is a real mard ko dard nahin hota kinda guy! and it's all thanks to arhaan who revived him! and i would ask him if he would like a girl but she didnt like him would he pursue her like krishna does or would he let her go? and if he has streaks of krishna in his personality and vice versa? we should have been on this show!
could you imagine if they got all of us here to do an interview, poor Arhaan would be driven crazy
yap u r absolutely ryt...he wud then thnk..."aab mujhe jane do plzzzzz......ya to fir mujhe thoda rone do......."ROFLROFL

Ummm...am I the only one here who remembers that all of you were planning to kidnap the poor chap on Valentine's Day?!!! If anything, you ought to be more terrified that he might stumble across THIS forum given that you're all perfectly happy to outline all your devious plans right here...ConfusedLOLLOL

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

i'll be glad

sbs@starnews.co.in

Thanks Alot babes, buh how would i knw tht they actually check our mails Confused

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged

i'll be glad

sbs@starnews.co.in

Thanks Alot babes, buh how would i knw tht they actually check our mails Confused
I don't know dear sorry

ReginaAli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top