Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

Hey Guyz How DO we Send Email to Saas Bahu Sazish, cuz i cant send letters so please can some1 send me the address
i'll be glad

[email protected]
Originally posted by kaasshh

yap u r absolutely ryt...he wud then thnk..."aab mujhe jane do plzzzzz......ya to fir mujhe thoda rone do......."🀣🀣

Ummm...am I the only one here who remembers that all of you were planning to kidnap the poor chap on Valentine's Day?!!! If anything, you ought to be more terrified that he might stumble across THIS forum given that you're all perfectly happy to outline all your devious plans right here...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mima190587

[email protected]

Thanks Alot babes, buh how would i knw tht they actually check our mails πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

Thanks Alot babes, buh how would i knw tht they actually check our mails πŸ˜•
I don't know dear sorry
Its awright babes , i''ll jst do ma job by sendin the mail n rest is up to thm !
OMG I def agree!!! how fan was sheπŸ˜†!!She met krishna the one and only KRISHAN, and just stand there😲🀣 
OMG i just watched the video thanx to mima and i was laughing on that grl Arhaan asked her a question and she didnt know .... i didnt know either he asked wts something special on my bike she said nothing 🀣 .... but i m wondering wt is that special thing .... ohhhhh its him he sit on his bike so he is special c 🀣
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

OMG i just watched the video thanx to mima and i was laughing on that grl Arhaan asked her a question and she didnt know .... i didnt know either he asked wts something special on my bike she said nothing 🀣 .... but i m wondering wt is that special thing .... ohhhhh its him he sit on his bike so he is special c 🀣
Yasmeenee, Divya and I just had the same convo and i said exactly the same thing🀣🀣🀣 Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mima190587

</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yasmeenee, Divya and I just had the same convo and i said exactly the same thing🀣🀣🀣</font>

ohh really where did u both speak abt this in this post and where r u both now ... we can talk together abt this important issue 🀣 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

ohh really where did u both speak abt this in this post and where r u both now ... we can talk together abt this important issue 🀣 🀣 🀣
i'm here sorry bathroom mei ti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and we discussed in a different topic
but that girl was so annoying kuch archai questions nahi pocha Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago