Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
So for that new interview with Arhaan on U, Me Aur TV today, they got supposedly Krishna's biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Hello that girl didn't do anything, if that was me , i'd be hugging Arhaan and telling him how much i loved him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart
She was just standing there like a lemonOuch
They should of got me instead!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're all behoodas at that show!

Arhaan looked hot though and was being so sweet and polite......Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shi_no_tenshiReginaAliDareDevil_VickY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's biggest fan, yeah rght" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I knw right !!! she was simply looookin dumb standin there
I mean she was like i wnt say im ur die heart fan buh ya i am ur fan. XCUSEME!!! theres betta fans who r dieing for him , n they got her !!! n i sure she dnt even knw anyfn welll abt our krishna !!!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

I knw right !!! she was simply looookin dumb standin there
I mean she was like i wnt say im ur die heart fan buh ya i am ur fan. XCUSEME!!! theres betta fans who r dieing for him , n they got her !!! n i sure she dnt even knw anyfn welll abt our krishna !!!
exactly she didn't to anything, i would have been talking in Krishna style, Kay be and behooda and stuffLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
OMG really ... post the video .... i m sooo jealous but she must be a shy grl and not as bold as u MIMA Smile

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

OMG really ... post the video .... i m sooo jealous but she must be a shy grl and not as bold as u MIMA Smile
yeah check here:

ReginaAli

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Yeah my deewanigi comes out all for KrishnaLOL

ReginaAli

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
UGH !!! i wish they call me n say Manal u got Chosen to meet ur Krishna
hahahah wallah i'll book the ticket and rush to India hahahahahahah n even tho i cant speak hindi , i'll start speakin wid him wid ma funny n stupid hindi accent :P in Krishna's Ishtyle !! <3

rainydrops

Groupbie

rainydrops

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
haha i know, she wasn't very excited! i would have complimented him on his acting and told him how we all love krishna and how he has revived a character like krishna from the dead. i mean all we see now are soft sweet guys on tv and krishna is a real mard ko dard nahin hota kinda guy! and it's all thanks to arhaan who revived him! and i would ask him if he would like a girl but she didnt like him would he pursue her like krishna does or would he let her go? and if he has streaks of krishna in his personality and vice versa? we should have been on this show!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top