Pavitra Rishta

7 Lacs!! and Savita!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Sachin has an insurance of 7 lacs!!!ROFL What a joke.. i cant understand how?? Manav earns hardly 15000 per month... Has 6 members in his family.... Then how sachin had so much insurance money??

And Savita, phew..... If she had known that sachin had 7 lacs insurance, she would have killed him much earlier for those money..ROFL I thought she will feel sad and remember sachin after hearing bout his insurance, but instead she was happy that she will get 7 lacs...
Such an unbelievable character.. But no doubt she is a fool because:
1.Whatever chawl people say, she agrees most of the time..
2.She has got DIL like Archu, but never understood her.. She is most unfortunate, more than Manav.ROFL

I think shravani will donate that money somewhere.. SHE IS NOT THAT INNOCENT AS SHE LOOKS...Shocked

Edited by -ALI- - 20 February 2010 at 5:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addenisegeethikagaurimishasjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 Lacs!! and Savita!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Shravani is just like a girl with two faces, as she herself confused!

Savita aai is a evil lady and greedy too, she would symbolise the lady Macbeth hard and strong mentality!
Money is what matters her the most these days, she is getting Shravani married only for money wise, otherwise she dosen't a big heart to all the service free of cost!

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I hope shravani just donates the money n savita never gets it.It wud serve her rightLOL

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

savita is such a money minded women she doesnt care of her son only for money she wanted manav to marry shravani hope she didnt get any  insurance  money

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
m sure the premiums were given by Girish ji LOL......Sachin didn't even hve a a job he used to steal money frm Manav's pocket for his various activities including taking Shravni out LOL.....bt still I miss Sachchu he ws really cute nd fun Smile

avinash4ever

avinash4ever

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
even though shravni knows manav loved archana nd thth manav doesnt like 2 do anything with her....... she was showing ohh i m gonna sit in pooja and stuff nd being alle xcited...she is gonna be neag i think so DAAL MEIN KUCH KALA HAI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top