Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Lennie can't wait for the caps, I wasn't expecting him to soften, I don't know why but if he softened the scenes wouldn't have been as effecttive!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Lennie can't wait for the caps, I wasn't expecting him to soften, I don't know why but if he softened the scenes wouldn't have been as effecttive!

I guess so esp from Sid's pov

He's still very upset - which i think Ridz can see and feels it

Caps will take alittle longer, there are so many to do yet 😳
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mr and Mrs Modi sound so good in earsπŸ˜ƒ
this is my wedding thread ........plzzzzzz comment

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1344429#27969501

@lennie...i again stole ur take and posted in my topic
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

My take on the episode

<font color="#0066ff">Such a fantastic shaadi/episode in terms of how it was done, the shaadi with the song and scenes, we all thought the song was just directed at AR but also SR as well, esp the bit where it goes 'pritam pritam mere iss duniya mein kuch bhi nahin' bit, it went to Sid's face and looks at her, and then the bit where them pouring rice i think in the fire and Ridz looking at him whilst the single 'kuch bhi nahin' was in the background - Sid is her future and jeevan saathi 😳</font>

<font color="#0066ff"></font>

<font color="#0066ff">I like i have said before Sid is always going to be there whenever she falls he is going to catch herand carry her - and the last phera proved to us, they will face the world together, Sid's promise and commitment shined in that scene😳</font>

<font color="#0066ff">I love how Sid never takes Ridz right away from Armaan, the picture falling and giving it back to her was proof to us, that he respects that and her love for him, he didnt have to do that but he gave it to her, and i love how Ridz looked at him then - how can you not be overwhelmed with Sid's act there 😳</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Such a symbolic scene where the picture accidently falls and in the fire, slowing becoming ashesand then we seeRidz kinda performing the last rites on Armaan's pics and mementos - this was a brilliant scene in terms of letting go πŸ‘and i loved how Sid stood behind, giving her space, and also then Ridz giving him the respect when she touches his feet and them walking away withSid's arm behind herfrom those AR things - very touching scene - the whole scene😳</font>

<font color="#0066ff">We can see that Sid is still very upset and stern from Ridz, which is understandable, seeing as she did a cowardly thing earlier with the poison</font>

<font color="#0066ff">I loved how Sid was quiet all the way through but his face said everything πŸ₯Ί</font>

<font color="#0066ff">And ouch at the dig when he had to lift Ridz and he made a remake on bhoj, i know he doesnt mean it - he's just hurt</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Another carrying scene, we know along the way they will stumble but together they will get up and carry on walking through anything 😳</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#0066ff">Now after this episode, the marriage starts and no AR since the last rites were done nothing is incomplete in that sense 😊</font>

<font color="#0066ff">Such a brilliant episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

<font color="#0066ff">JP is most excited about eveything then everyone else πŸ˜†</font>

wow lennie just beautiful dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

loved ur take on the episode 😊 😊
Lennie thumbnail
Thanks guys,

I think Sid feels that Ridz thinks that their rishtey is a bhoj on her
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

@lennie...i again stole ur take and posted in my topic