Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

olsen

Groupbie

olsen

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Guys i think the new evil fellow is supriya's guy because in the letter he wrote that what the sisters want will happen and that is for the wedding not to happen but all they have to do is to stay out of sup's way so its quit obvious that this guy knows sup'sc well. sup's might have told her guy of her first attach and he might have come down out of concern to keep an eye on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-alysindhyaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supriya's guy" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

belissima

belissima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Okay Olsen... you may have a point here.

But what I cann't understand is this, if it is some outsiders job - like Sup's BF, then how could he escape the security ring around Patil Niwas and creep up to be able to throw that letter. I think it must be an inside job

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
that's exactly what i was thinking

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
well in serials anything can happen. datta is supposed to be so smart. he's so good that with one pistol he manage save himself from 2 groups of men carrying machine guns. but yet when the alarm went of when the sisters attacked sups he didnt notice his sisters hiding behind a pillar though he was looking for intruders.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hmmm yh... but im thinking mayb her lover will make an entry soon..mayb as her body guard...

giguser

Groupbie

giguser

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think the person who sent the letter is aaisaheb, she acts extra sweet towards datta as well as supriya. she has same motive as her daughters.

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

well in serials anything can happen. datta is supposed to be so smart. he's so good that with one pistol he manage save himself from 2 groups of men carrying machine guns. but yet when the alarm went of when the sisters attacked sups he didnt notice his sisters hiding behind a pillar though he was looking for intruders.
LOL

gagan95

gagan95

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yes this is a good point olsen, i never thought about this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.