Pratigya

Bach Kay Rehna ray BABA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
o nooooooooooooo what the hell is gonna happen i know nothing bad can happen to our krish but still i wanted to shout just look behing krish Angry

BACH KAY REHNA BABA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bach Kay Rehna ray BABA" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

array no1 is worried for him :(

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
u know for a moment i was like wts she talking abt ROFL and then i get ur point that u r talking abt Adarsh who was holding the knife and all set to attack him in precap .... believe me i am not even bothered LOL bcz i know nothing ll happen to my Krishna he has to live for 100 more years INSHALLAH

preeti4mehta

preeti4mehta

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
yes i know krishna will be safe and sound.
krishna ko maare aisa koi paida nahi hua is dharti par.to ye chocolate boy adarsha kya maarega hamare kisanva ko.

kitna paapi hai peeche se vaar kar raha hai. itni himmat hai to saame se vaar kar na?
ab tak adarsha to sirf pratigya ke wajah se bacha hai . nahi to krishna to use kab ka thikane laga diya hota.

adarsh beta apne jija ji ko thanks bolo achche bachche ki tarah.
chalo say sorry.....

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

u know for a moment i was like wts she talking abt ROFL and then i get ur point that u r talking abt Adarsh who was holding the knife and all set to attack him in precap .... believe me i am not even bothered LOL bcz i know nothing ll happen to my Krishna he has to live for 100 more years INSHALLAH

for a moment i was almost shouting at the tv screen oey krishna daikhooooooooooooooooooo.

i know honey nothing bad is gonna happen to our krish but still i was surprised to see adarsh's braveryOuch

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti4mehta

yes i know krishna will be safe and sound.
krishna ko maare aisa koi paida nahi hua is dharti par.to ye chocolate boy adarsha kya maarega hamare kisanva ko.

kitna paapi hai peeche se vaar kar raha hai. itni himmat hai to saame se vaar kar na?
ab tak adarsha to sirf pratigya ke wajah se bacha hai . nahi to krishna to use kab ka thikane laga diya hota.

adarsh beta apne jija ji ko thanks bolo achche bachche ki tarah.
chalo say sorry.....

adarsh ko pata hai na prats ki wajh say krish usko kuch nahi kehta issi liye itna brave ho gaya hai.by God aik min ko mairi jaan hi nikal gayi thi Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top