Tu Khush hona

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yaar such main i am unable to understand prats's familylast night when naina got teh idea that nothing bad happened with prats and she came out to tell shaymji why didnt she look happyyyyyyyyyyy

why why her expression were indicating as if she wanted something to happen with her daughter.

did you feel the same or i am the only one who is having these feleings?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
wow none is having same views like me :)
preeti4mehta thumbnail
no yaar its not naina ji's fault actually unhe theek se acting nhi aati.
i'm sorry but i have noticed that she struggles while performing emotional scenes.she is okay with crying all the time i mean she can cry very well but when it comes to expressions, she struggles.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti4mehta

no yaar its not naina ji's fault actually unhe theek se acting nhi aati.

i'm sorry but i have noticed that she struggles while performing emotional scenes.she is okay with crying all the time i mean she can cry very well but when it comes to expressions, she struggles.

LOL actually she is a cry baby who can cry all the time without even a break so if someone ask her to do something else or to give some other expressions then she didnt even know how to do that :P

her expression were horrible in that scene for a moment i was so surprised oey why ur not happy ur a mother na u shoudl be happy on that😆