Thendral

Thendral Feb 22-26 updates & discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I too think that today Thulasi and Thamizh are going to meet each other! Wonder what will happen then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Feb 22-26 updates & discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the wonderful updates friends... Clap

yes, I too think the guy who was watching Deepa & Thuls at the Bank mela is TA's Boss.  I think he will tell the girls that his bank is giving Education loans too... and take them to his bank booth. Will TA be there today?! OR Do we need to wait til next week to make Thuls and TA meet each other?.  Let's wait and watch.

Again, Patti rocked in her acting this week too ClapClap, esp. when she prayed her Murugan in yesterday's episode before the Temple visit, and also when she argued with MM for Thuls.

Edited by supree - 26 February 2010 at 12:27pm

kuttyponnu

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I think a new charachter is going to be introduced next week. But the way the man who was watching Thulasi and Deepa is very suspicious, sth dangerous for Thualsi and Deepa. What he said seems to be not true.

Elystia

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Theiva

I think a new charachter is going to be introduced next week. But the way the man who was watching Thulasi and Deepa is very suspicious, sth dangerous for Thualsi and Deepa. What he said seems to be not true.

Love track for Deepa? I don't want the new character to be negative and the smile should last on Thulasi and Deepa.Big smile

Nice dialogues (dialogue writers Clap) and delivery (HemalathaClap).

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Thamizhan for the excellent update with pictures. I liked Deepa's acting & her dialogues . Well done DeepaClap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent updates Gudgal and SriClapClap
From the pics, it looks like Deepa gave semma dose to that bankmanagerLOL 

Hmm....I am not getting any good feeling about this guy who financially helps students, that too femalesConfused Finger crossed he doesnt take advantages of those poor students situations, that will be too creepy as we already have a oldie who likes young girlsDead

I am very dissapointed, thought this bank mela will lead Tulasi to meet TAUnhappy I think Tulasi's only hopes will be TA - who else will be willing to support her without having any bad intentionsErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaVani19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i have suspicion on tat job and study matter.. something bad gonna happen to deepa and thulasi again...

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I am very dissapointed, thought this bank mela will lead Tulasi to meet TAUnhappy I think Tulasi's only hopes will be TA - who else will be willing to support her without having any bad intentionsErmm....Meli dear this is after all a mega serial. Avalavu seekirama TA /Tul meet panna viduvara director ?I hope that the guy trying to help Tul/ Deepa is not Vel's chamcha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top