Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree. She has gained some weight.. but it's not much of a deal. She still looks cute to me.
But yes... I'd like a new hairstyle for her too. Her current one is getting monotonous.
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree  with u   friends..........varsha,  nandini  and  ofcourse naithik    should   try to lose weight........but still all of them r  cute...but they  can be look better
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
its rude calling all them actors fat
16sweety16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

its rude calling all them actors fat

I definetly agree with the above quote that  was posted... everyone is a human being and its not right to call them fat.. just imagine if u guys were like varsha n acting in the serial and people call u fat.. how would u feel?? ,.. i am sure she must be trying to loose weight but not everyone has a fast metabolism.. in addition, she is just a little chubby she is not considered as fat.. if she was fat she would have never been in the serial in the first place.. so its just a small request  stop  calling her fat...
Edited by 16sweety16 - 14 years ago
s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ost definitely!  they also need to change her dressing style!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAAAAA.....
Dont call them fat Please....
But I agree that they have toooo lose
some weight... 😉
PariAngel thumbnail
There is no reason to call them fat. It a persons own prerogative on how they should look. Nobody has a right to judge another human being on how they look. Judge their acting skills, not their body.