Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Well with the mystery surrounding the patil mansion this is my story for the weekend.

Nakku is once again elated with the words of Datta that he relies on her. She goes to Supriya's room and sees Supriya

Nakku is once again elated with the words of Datta that he relies on her. She goes to Supriya's room and sees Supriya  walking in the room. She slowly goes to her and says " Supriya thai" Supriya looks back and gives a questioning look. Nakku says  "I have brought breakfast for you. It is not good to be on empty stomach". Supriya slowly eats and Nakku takes the plate and goes away.

She again comes back and Supriya is not very happy to see Nakku back. Nakku ignores this and goes and tells Supriya

"Supriya Thai aap bahut kismat wali ho jo Datta bahu jaisa pati mil raha hai. Supriya gives her a glance. Nakku continues on and on about Datta but Supriya seems to be less interested. Finally Supriya asks her to leave as she wants to rest.

Nakku silently comes out wondering why Sups is not intersted to hear about Datta. She feels that something might be wrong. Maybe she wants to spend more time with Datta.

Our Sherni who has great gutts will go to Datta bhau. He gives her a side glance as she enters. She stands there silently. He asks her "Ab kya hua" She says "Kuch nahi sahib. Mai kya kahne wali thi ki Supriya thai bahut achchi hai. Sahib kya shadhi aisi restrictions me kiya jathe kay" He shouts "What"

She replies " mera matlab hai sahib ki Aapko Supriya thai ko shopping me lejana chahiye sahib. "

He says "Tum bahut bhollethi ho"

She silently turns to go and he tells her from back  " Supriya and Roops ko kaho Thayyar hone ko. Hum shopping ko lechalenge"

---------------

After they come back from shopping Roops continues about so cute na so cute na. Bhaji Rao says "Ha aur kaya Bhau ka jhebh jho khali kardiya. Per Bhau mujhe laga Supriya thai se Jyada shopping inhone kiya"

Datta just looks at him and he stops. Supriya with her face bent looks down waiting to go to her room.

Aayi comes announcing that Supriyas parents have come and the Engagement will be tomorrow.

-------------

Nakku the whole night will be tossing up and down and finally goes outside near the well. She sees somebody loitering there. Remembering the last day scene where they pitaofied Sudharshan she wants to make sure and goes near the well.

It is none other than our Datta bhau. He sees her and asks her what she is doing there. She tells him she could not sleep and  asks "Sahib aap ko bhi neend nahi aayi na Supriya thai ki yado mein. Humhe pata hai aap kal ke liye bethabh hai"

He tells her " Tum tho bahut khuch Jaan lethe ho. Bahut film dekthi ho kya"

She turns to go back and he says from back "Nakusha kya tumhe lagtha hai Supriya is Rishte se kush hai"

Nakku is shocked at this question and turns back . He tells her "Tum uske saath rehthe ho na. Isliye poocha hai"

Nakku gives a lot of Bhashan how girls are excited about marriages and how they want things to happen in a grandeur manner and that Supriya getting married in Datta place is a bit odd for her"

He says " Teek hai tum jao"

She goes back thinking "Mujhe bhi aisa lagan ad Sahib kho bhi aisa laga kya Supriya thai ko is shaadi pasand nahi"??

----------------------

During the engagement ceremony Datta realizes that Supriya is not happy. He teels his mom he wants to talk to Sups for a while. They go into the room and he asks her  "Supriya. I don't beat around the bush. I have noticed from when U came U R not interested in this marriage. I want to know truth from U. It is only fear or it something else. I can take anything but betrayal"

Supriya starts crying and she says she loves somebody in her village but her parents have forced her to agree to this marriage   as if the proposal is rejected they have to face the consequences.

Datta says "Wow hats off for your wonderful opinion on us. We gangsters are also human beings and do not play with others lives."

He tells her to come with her and  he announces in the hall that this engagement will not happen now as he got some urgent work to attend. All leave and he tells her parents to get Supriya to get married to the one she loves.

Aayi asks Datta what  he is doing. He doesn't  say anything and  Supriya comes and falls on his feet and says she can never forget his ehsaan. All look with puzzled expressions.

----------------

The  sister trio are happy that they need not have to do anything for the marriage to break. Aaayi comes to Datta and he looks at her and asks "Aayi maine teek kiya na"

She nods with tears in her eyes.

So guys that was the part upto which the Supriya issue will end.

Now starts the love story of Nakku- Datta. Guys if U want me continue I shall do or if anybody continues it would be great.

What say guys...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaz86saina01Pari_Angle-Ritz-Sophia21-SilverFlames-Dew-dropmaybe-just-iPayal-RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sat-Sun filler- Nakku-Datta FF" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Ahhhhh ..Thank u so much 4 this .....
I sure for  one needed this ....plzzz do continue ...
I luv it ....Its an amazing start ..!ClapClap

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
tumne ek hi topic me supriya ka mamla khatam kar diya goodLOL

ab naku dutta ka Aaram se bohut time leke likhnaWink

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Of course santu I will take all the time required for our Nakku-Datta love story. Afterall Supriya ka jitna jaldi  katham utna achcha.
Well one more point I wanted to make was it should be Dtta who should take a step forward in cancelling the marriage raather than being left hurt.
What say..

loveTaSha

loveTaSha

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
awsome track...pls do continue its very interesting...
and the point that u made abt dutta cancelling the marriage makes more sense then supriya running away....once again hats off to u......awsome track

belissima

belissima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@k-sarala

Do continue. I like your pace... you have managed to wrap up the whole Supriya-Datta affair very fast and very efficiently Clap Clap and i loved it

So now lets here the Tasha love story [:D/]

k_rocks

Groupbie

k_rocks

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Sarla great man. Common lets get the  Tasha story moving ahead..

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thankyou guys. Well the chemistry between Nakku and Datta is so great that we cant help but dream about them.

Well here goes my  story..
Monday
Aayi comes into the hall and asks Nakku to take dinner to Datta's room as he must be upset, Babi doesnt like Nakku going so she tries to interrupt but Aayi brushes off and gose away. Babi is glaring at Nakku and she says " Nakku my bhol dethi. Thum is galat me nahi padna ki Datta bhau ko apnasakthi ho. We are not meant to dream big" Nakku says "Aayi my bachchi nahi hoon"
She takes the dinner plate to Datta's room.
Datta is having a drink in his hand and she silently keeps the plate on the table. He doesnt look at her. She waits for him to respond but he doesnt say a word. She is a bit dissappointed and pours water in the glass and tells him " Sahib Aap khana khalijiye" and she returns back.
Nakku comes back to the kitchen but feels restless. Babi looks at her and tells her "Ab tum ghar chalo . My safai karke ajathi hoon"
Nakku  says " Sahib ka plate lane ka hai"
Babi says " Mai lekar ayegi"
Nakku is about to leave then Bhaji Rao comes inside and says " Kaki Bhau ne ice manga hai"
She puts in the box and tells him " Main lekar avu kya"
He tells her  " Nakusha ko bhejo. thum kaha upar neeche chal payegi"
Babi has no option but to give the ice box to  Nakku. Nakku is staring at Babi and goes with Bhaji Rao.
She puts the ice on the table and Bhaji rao mixes a drink for Datta and says " Bhau aapka khana mai khaletha hoon. Nakusha Bhau ke liye parathe lekar aana"
Nakku nods to go but Datta says " Abhi nahi chahiye. Thodi dher ke baad. Table pe raklo. I will go and eat later.
Break
The sisters are having a round of drinks and all happy celebrating. Kishore comes and says  "Deva  Aap bhi inhi ke saath dethe ho. " He leaves the room. Kalavathi gives a smirking look.
Babi goes to Aayi's room and she sits down enar her foot and presses them. Aayi turns towards her and says "Babi ham kya socha aur kay hua. Humhara datta ka kushi kab lautkar ayegi"
Babi consoles her saying "Aap chinta mat kar Aayi. Hmhara bahu ke liye na duniya ke sabse khoob surat ladki milegi( Little she knows that her daughter is the lucky one)

Break
Nakku keeps the casserole on the dining table and again thinks something and she takes it to Datta's room. He is lying on the couch and sleeping.
She take sthe palte in which Bhaji rao has eaten and keeps aside. She sets the table with plate and water.
She hesitates to wake him. She goes near him and again steps back.
He calls from back
" Tho thum bhi darne lage ho"
She looks at him with big eyes and the episode ends there.

SO guys they end the episode there leaving for speculation at our end. we have sleepless nights wondering what will happen the next day.
So that was the eposode for one day.
Howzatt.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnoM.V.Kohli007-SilverFlames-Sophia21-Ritz-Dew-drop-Fivr-maybe-justRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top