Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Premkidiwaani

IF-Dazzler

Premkidiwaani

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I am a bit confused about dutta's background. Few day's ago aai sahib was telling supriya stories of Dutta's great Grandfather and said that dutta's anger is like is great Grandfather, all males in the Patil family are the same, etc..Dutta is not her real son. How does she know so much about dutta's family...If she was talking about her family's background, then how can dutta be similar to their family. I think these issues need to be cleared.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion about dutta's background" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
yea i was thinking the same thing during that episode...i was wondering if maybe she knew datta's real family? idk but yea they do need to clear that part up.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
May be its like Kal ho na ho.........The little girl was not actually Jaya bacchan's daughter but she was Preety's sister

may be its the same in case of Datta.......he may be a son from extra marital affair of some thing

loveTaSha

loveTaSha

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i think dutta's aai was talking about dutta's great grandfather(dadaji not nanaji) and not abt her parent's side of family Confused

belissima

belissima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Yeah ... to right!!! Even I was confused. Then I thought that Aayi may be Datta's stepmom

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
its very confusing...first i thought aai must be datta's father's second wife...till i realized kala and leela are his older sisters. then i was thinking that datta was prolly an adopted son. aai husband must have adopted him since he didnt have any son and given his bhaigiri business to datta. but now it looks like datta IS related to the patil family by blood. and aai is also a bahu of the patil family. so either datta is the illegit son of his father or perhaps his dad had 2 wives at a time. phew!

Edited by kshreya2002 - 20 February 2010 at 2:32pm

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I think Kaala and Leela are both from Aaayi's first marraige. And then she probably got married to Dutta's father who'd already had Dutta from his first marraige too. I think Roops is the only one who is born out of Aayi's and Dutta's father's marraige - so she's Dutta's half sister while Kaala and Leela are his step sisters. That's what I think.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
hmmm...u cud be right. that might be the reason why datta is prince/king of the house with all the sisters including his jeejas buttering him up. actually the formal and loving relationship aai and datta share made me think that prolly datta is an adopted son. they dont have the informal relatinship that naku and babi share. but nevertheless this mother-son bond b/w aai and datta is growing on me. so im hoping aai isnt the ringleader of the sisters.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top