Uravugal Feb 22 -26 updates n discussion on pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I am not sure why the director is always targeting the baby and baby's life.... I feel too much of average people's nambikai is taken to core extent... Is it to emphasize that no one should have mooda nambikai or what? It will be good if the director doesn't show anything that hurts the baby's life....
Originally posted by shreenithi

@Amara uncle

Meesaikaara uncle ungalukku kovam adhigamdhaan...
(Original song from movie Natpukaga....)

Edhukku imputtu kova padareenga uncle???
Coooooolllllllll...

Shreeni!

Unnudaiya agaraathiyila idhukku paeru koavamaa?  Ennudaiya agaraathiyila idhukku paerthaan anbu. 

Petravarukkuththaan theriyum
          pillaiyin arumai
          Katravarukkuththaan theriyum
          kalviyin arumai
          Anbu uLLavargaLukkuththaan theriyum
          anbin arumai !! 

Eppudi ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Atina for the updates & pics.

Senthil maamu, toy baby udanja kavalaiyila water beating paNNittu ennaikku uLarapOraarO... annaikku Ranjinikku deepavaLi..
Edited by eclat - 14 years ago
you guys too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..
Thanks for the nice pictures and update.

Eclate  correcta sonninga.
I am also waiting for Senthil to water beat.
Appuram  iruku kacheri
Malligai
Originally posted by tamilgirl

you guys too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tamilgoril,

Welcome to Uravugal forum...

Please visit as often as possible buddy..
have fun
Originally posted by atina

You are so correct Nithya......

We can easily guess with the dresses they are wearing....right?

My guess is.....most probably tomorrow is the scene where our Senthil is going to get good beatings from K & M...note the colour of the shirt he is wearing today in the temple....

Now I am confused after seeing today's episode....this adi thadi is for changing the documents or for water beating on AM's grave????

Thanks for updates... At last Senthil try to show that he loves the baby... but when it broken to pieces...(pls dont punish the baby) let punish Senthil. OMG water beating on AM samathi..too bad Senthil. Paro amma so sweet when she say I have only one son and see how I forgot your wedding day as a result of all the other worries
AZ  sir should tell Senthil he knows the truth and not joining Krish clan and hide the truth. Such coldheart person Senthil.  
Thanks for the update and pictures Atina.

One year already? Wav. I hope the director let them celebrate good with out causing any dramas or sorrow over Mugs separation. Nothing like Gayu's parents wedding anniversary.

Happy Wedding anniversary Krish and Gayu 👏

I have a feeling that beating scene is about changing the document but will happen after few days as Krish already wearing a different shirt now. Mugs will not get mad for drinking over AM's samadhi yet.

I have a feeling Mugs will come to know about document thing  by the stamp vendor. He might tell him to apologize. Ranjani will be the only one not knowing - some how she will guess that is why the Theekulithal I guess.