Uravugal

Uravugal Feb 22 -26 updates n discussion on pg1

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Nithya.

I feel like slapping Krish when he was being quiet and try to convince Visalam while she was cursing Gayu. I hope they don't cover-up further. Stone hearted Senthil watching all these.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updates nithya

ippo visalam ethavathu sapam pota. irruku avalugu.

when will this Gayu and Krish going to change?
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the upate Nithya.

Again and again targetting the Baby....

The person who is responsible for the condition of baby is our hero, Thiyaga sudar,thiyaga semmal,MMM krish....
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithyam for the update and Atina for the pics.

OhO.. Visa amma and passport amma ..I mean Paro amma.. arambinga joot.... saabam vidum pOtti aarambam aagudhu...
suryalalu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update and Atina Aunty for the pics...

@Eclat....

"OhO..Visa amma and passport amma"--- it sounds very funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by suryalalu - 14 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Indha visavum passportum engeyaavadhu oru holidaykku poga koodatha?  Namakku indha saabam vidum pottiyilirundhu konjam relief kidaikkum.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates... OMG until when our MM krish will coverup for Senthil... Krish should tell the truth soon. Senthil is 'heartless person' still thinks to save himself only...did he love the baby or not? for whom he want keep the property? Ranjani should take her dearst hubby and move to new place like Bihar....Paro amma and Visa Amma pls dont curse each other... Paro amma telling the true to Visa amma will be more fun than cursing all family members... let she knows the true colour of her dearst SIL.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi & Atina..

hullo ppls of kadhai ilaakka... what is happening here?  paappa enna  ishtathukku veLayadra poruLaa......

Ranj,  senthil maams bayangra suyanalavaadhi.. kuzhandhai vechchu thaandradhu enna.. ennavENaalum seiyyuvaaru... vera edhaavadhu idea paNNungamma..

Rin17 thumbnail
OMG 😲😲😲

I really cannot believe that SENTHIL did such a THING!!!😑😑😑It's his OWN BABY...

He's really sooooo BAD!!! Plus this RANJINI how could she do this to her BABY!!!
Yes she wants to find out the truth but to do this to the BABY...That was SAD to see😭😭😭
Thank GOD, the baby's fine FOR NOW...😊😊😊

Then this KRISH wow, I wonder how he could just stand hearing how this MUG's MAMA cursed his LOVELY WIFE whom he was actually supposed to LOVE OH SO MUCH RIGHT!!! Wonder how he could do that!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Also his WONDERFUL WIFE GAYA took all the CURSING from MUG"S MAMA too without saying anything in return...WOW the LOVE GAYA has for her HUBBY has certainly gone ANOTHER LEVEL!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Well looks like MUGS really getting just what he deserves as now he's suffering for what he DID NOT REALLY DO...Wow wonder how he's gona react when he finds out the REAL TRUTH about the Document...Can't Wait...