Understanding crime and culture in India - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

I have visited Pak and stayed there for 10 days.

Prove it 😊
Originally posted by Xinit

Prove it 😊
Well, as long as you don't prove your point,  I can't argue as to what to prove.

Well, as long as you don't prove your point,  I can't argue as to what to prove.

Prove what point? 😊
Originally posted by Xinit

Prove what point? 😊
Well, if you have no point to prove, then I guess this conversation is useless and so is the topic.

Well, if you have no point to prove, then I guess this conversation is useless and so is the topic.

Debu ji poori Ramayana khatm ho gayi....abhi aapko inka point samajh mein nahi aayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

Debu ji poori Ramayana khatm ho gayi....abhi aapko inka point samajh mein nahi aayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ab agar Ramayana mein Ram ke baare mein nahi, surf prashn ho, toh kya kar sakte hain?

Nope. Don't twist my words. What I said that the world thinks of Muslims as terrorists because that 2% of the Muslim population who are radical terrorists are part of 80% of the unrest around the world. So, that's why people think that Muslims are terrorists. However, that is not  true.

buoy, if i were u, i'd not be gloatin about 2% as a low number.πŸ˜† that's lik 3mm terrorists in a certain country alone.πŸ˜† 

here's a way to look at it. if u had a car that crapped out 2% of the time, u'd be trashin the entire company, not just the model. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†see, one gotta measure in terms of deviates or defects from norm, not against the whole population. where norm might be .001% or so, 2% is bad, very bad, lik 2000 times bad. see where i am comin from?πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by cuckoocutter

buoy, if i were u, i'd not be gloatin about 2% as a low number.πŸ˜† that's lik 3mm terrorists in a certain country alone.πŸ˜† 

here's a way to look at it. if u had a car that crapped out 2% of the time, u'd be trashin the entire company, not just the model. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†see, one gotta measure in terms of deviates or defects from norm, not against the whole population. where norm might be .001% or so, 2% is bad, very bad, lik 2000 times bad. see where i am comin from?πŸ˜‰

......and the remaining 98% are terrorists? Wow, brilliant thinkingπŸ‘
del.......
Edited by blue-ice - 14 years ago
Just b'cos someone is wired wrong doesnt make the culture or the religion responsible.

It also circular flows the other way e.g
In US, a lot of criminal activities happens in the African American neighbourhood's. Hence the heightened police presense, hence the most amount of convictions in African American population. Hence a hugh amount of African American population in Jails. Hence their targetting by preachers of Muslim faith in prisons, hence the conversion of criminals to Muslim faith. Hence the increase in criminal activities in African American neighbourhood's in America.

Replace African Americans with Indians of downtrodden castes and increase the span to a longer period, you have your explaination of Muslims and criminal activities