Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: P1nk

^ I think he's trying to say that every other muslim you come across is a terrorist.

Well then, I'd say he's mistaken.
Xinit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Well then, I'd say he's mistaken.

Put your money where your mouth is. Go to Pakistan, stay there for a while and tell everybody you're a Hindu. 😊
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Xinit

Majority of people are still poor in India.... now here's an interesting observation about crime:

If you read any Indian paper such as hindustantimes, timesofindia etc about crime and such.. the names of the criminals mentioned in the papers are often muslims...

So, is there a cultural/religious difference between Hindus/muslims in India that leads to  disproportionate instances of crimanal activities? Very puzzling... anybody has statistics on this?

Also quite puzzling that Indians are generally quite sucessful and appreciated abroad in the U.S and Uk, but the 'pakis' often have a negative association by westerners when it comes to crime...

Unless this is official it is a statement that can cause disharmony.
We need to see where these crimes are committed and by whom and why.
Major and minor crimes should be segregated and also we need to chcek if these are committed by locals or foreigners, to get a better uderstanding.
A more positive analysis is what we need.
debayon thumbnail

Put your money where your mouth is. Go to Pakistan, stay there for a while and tell everybody you're a Hindu. 😊

Why are we taking about Pakistan? Pakistan is an Islamic nation. Perfect exaple of a Hindu living in Pakistan is Danish Kaneria.
Xinit thumbnail

Why are we taking about Pakistan? Pakistan is an Islamic nation. Perfect exaple of a Hindu living in Pakistan is Danish Kaneria.

Well then, you can join him now, can't you? 😉

Better yet, stay at one of the muslim slum areas in mumbai and let's see how long you last...
debayon thumbnail

Well then, you can join him now, can't you? 😉

Better yet, stay at one of the muslim slum areas in mumbai and let's see how long you last...

And can a Muslim stay peaceful in a Hindu-dominated slum?😉
Xinit thumbnail

And can a Muslim stay peaceful in a Hindu-dominated slum?😉

Can a muslim stay peaceful in a Hindu slum? You mean a muslim might get easily agitated to attack his neighbours.... interesting question...😃
debayon thumbnail

Can a muslim stay peaceful in a Hindu slum? You mean a muslim might get easily agitated to attack his neighbours.... interesting question...😃

You're on the right track but just flip the question the other way around and you'll see my point?
Xinit thumbnail

You're on the right track but just flip the question the other way around and you'll see my point?

Is there any reason why he wouldn't feel safe in a Hindu neighbourhood? You didn't even answer my question... go live in a muslim area...😃 
Edited by Xinit - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail

Is there any reason why he wouldn't feel safe in a Hindu neighbourhood? You didn't even answer my question... go live in a muslim area...😃 

I have visited Pak and stayed there for 10 days.