Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

The New Enemy - Contenders (Page 2)

belissima Senior Member
belissima
belissima

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Even I have my doubts about Datta's mom. She is quite capable of doing so. As Dancingdoll pointed out, she is not his real mom and she seems quite a strong lady capable of intrigue. I may be jumping the queue here but I suppose she may yet turn out to be a negative character

But then again we don't know. A totally new character may be introduced- with some plausible agenda- who is trying to harm Datta Confused
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
It could always be the big brother in law
SWEETY2010 Newbie
SWEETY2010
SWEETY2010

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yeh but surely u guys dnt think she's the one who went outside in the garden and through tht letter....am sure it was bajirao who threw it.
simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i think it is the person supriya loves and is going to run away with. he is keeping an eye on her and protetcting her.
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i too feel its sups bf...i really hope datta's mom is not negative. the formal mother-son relationship between aai sahib and datta is beginning to grow on me.
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

i too feel its sups bf...i really hope datta's mom is not negative. the formal mother-son relationship between aai sahib and datta is beginning to grow on me.

The reason I dont think its Sups' BF because he hasnt entered the house and wouldnt have heard the three sisters conversaton to poison Sups saree. He might be helping Sups though....Sups collects info,passes on to him and he builds the master plan....
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged

wt if its supriya's lover...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index