Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Guys,

In my mind the following can be the "new enemy" in the order of priority (Rank 1 being the highest), who have sent the letter to Kalavati

Rank 1- Dutta's Aayi
For - 1. She is not Dutta's own mother,
        2. She is the most non-suspicious person right now
        3. She highlights the point that this is an inside job (The AC Episode) and usually we see in serials that the person who highlights this, is the one. He does this to remove suspicions from him and to mock at others.
Against: 1. To teach the three sisters a lesson, she poisons her own daughter. (Solution - She just wanted to teach a lesson and hence ensured that the poison is in small dose)

Rank 2 - Sups
For - 1. She was the one saved from AC episode
        2. She is trying for a way to get out of this marriage. the letter says that to Kalavati that whatever you say is what will happen
        3. The letter says that leave Sups alone.
Against - 1.She is shown as timid

Rank 3 - Kishore
I dont want to show any points for and against him as in my mind I am sure he is not the one.

Post your contenders and why do you think so

-DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 19 February 2010 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-droppop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Enemy - Contenders" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SWEETY2010

SWEETY2010

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
i don't know who the baddy is but i kinda of have a feeling that roops is really a good girl....i think she's just playing ro be stupid and really isn't and is actualli with bajirao on the gud side....remember bajirao writing tht love letter...i think he's the one who wrote tht letter and he and roops together are trying to save supriya aswell as hiding his sisters truth from him coz it wud hurt him badly!

Premkidiwaani

IF-Dazzler

Premkidiwaani

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I think the mysterious person is our cutie pie dutta.........I think he just wants to keep 3 evil sisters away from supriya.

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Wow what imagininations. Cutie pie is Datta???ClapClapClap
But I have a feeling they will lead us to think it is Sups BF but like dancing doll said it must be Datta's mom.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

Wow what imagininations. Cutie pie is Datta???ClapClapClap
But I have a feeling they will lead us to think it is Sups BF but like dancing doll said it must be Datta's mom.

The reason I do not suspect Sups BF is because he was not in the house to overhear the three sisters plan to poison Sups saree, else he would have been my #1 suspect. The way the first letter was written with authority, I feel it is Duttas mom. If it turns out that duttas mom is responsible, I would be very disappointed. Dutta would be all alone :(

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
As much i don want the person to b Dutta mom ...i m suspicious bout her too ...!

but I just hope it isn't her ...!
I just hate the fact dat nw a dayz step mom r alwayz portrayed in a bad light  ..!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
dutta ke to sab log dushman he uske ghar me ...koi bhi ho kya farak padta he.

baji or naku he jo dutta ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte he.naku dutta ji ki diwaani jo ho gai he.

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i suspect  Dutta's mom
maybe she knows about Dutta's sisters being evil and to protect Supriya she wrote the letter
she sint telling to Dutta directly as maybe she doesnt want to hurt him etc

Edited by steffroc - 20 February 2010 at 4:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.