Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhspriti4everER_ER_YAajaygandhivernalysut1sashbs3chaudhpreearies7shweta.mayurfanibmeem275tvfrnds001kripsylarimel22rgattuTinkJiaahutaMulan08HridimahmansmaJaNa07md410Mona_MauryaQueenAnnie18sups2222hinzAnvi2009mirka88sam.Mitesh.Psweethoney06natzdesigirl_18sweetshabminuusurakshitapeachesnplumsnivedithaArwen.chinuchinuEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19th Feb Written Update:Trouble in Paradise Again" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jyoti. Love your comments too... I didn't know about this ritual.

Poor Madhav... why is this Abeer coming up with one idea after another? The best thing would be sit tight, fill ears with cotton balls, and get the wedding over with.

Should Abeer not have checked whether his Daadi is asleep or not? He knows his daadi is the main cause of trouble. Madhav's mom is hopeless!

The daadi is being shown in very bad light.... people don't have to be evil just because they oppose inter-caste marriage... their worldviews are different and that has to be brought out and cleared... I hope YPNHK doesn't turn into one of those dramas where an elderly person, who we are supposed to respect, is a pucca villain. What message are they trying to convey? Don't respect elders because they are evil?

Loved Abeer-Leher scene... the way he changes his voice was really good. Abeer is a livewire but is also immature and doesn't understand the repurcussions... his interest in the present. Leher will balance him well... her interest in the future.

Yami looked nicer today. She should leave her hair straight, and not curl it in the ends... thats so 1980s style! And she should wear simpler suits .. her beauty comes out even more.

Liked the scene between Rashmi and her mom.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapeAraamMona_MauryaAnvi2009sam.jyoti06

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Jyots .. Thanks for the fabbb update!! Clap 

This Boodhha Bin Laden is getting murkier by the day .. the way she went on and on about Rashmi to Sudha .. was terrible! I think they should cut down on soooo much negativity from Boodhha's side .. and let the marriage take place now. Khatam karo .. once & for all!

Yeh Abeer bhi na D'oh kya zaroorat thi usse aise ideas dene ki!! Ab bhugto!!!

But .. can't stay angry with Abeer for long .. poor guy was only trying to do something nice. But kya pata tha .. sab ulta ho jaayega Cry 

Speaking of ulta ... like I mentioned in Hina's post .. is it possible that the Majumdar's don't feed Madhav the fish, knowing that he is a Brahmin? He might eat non-veg since he has lived abroad .. but considering they are amidst his family & relatives who are staunch vegetarians .. maybe the Majumdar's only do part of the rasam? Jyots .. is it important to have fish in this rasam? Dunno .. so asking Confused 

Maybe Boodhha sees the fish .. but Rashmi's mom does not feed it to Madhav. Boodhha will make a hue & cry of it all .. but when she realises that there was nothing, Boodhha ki toh bolti hi bandh ho jaayegi na? That will give Madhav the upper hand to defend his in-laws .. that they respected his family's beliefs .. and now Shukla's and she need to reciprocate that respect Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_MauryasihuAnvi2009sam.tvrasikajyoti06

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti for the update. Today's episode was an ok one. Loved Abheer's expressions when Lehar wished him all the best. The silence between AbHer before hanging up spoke volumes, both were feeling something for each other and did not want to hang up. Waise Lehar has become so nice to Abheer, she speaks so politely with him. Smile

I so did not want to see Abheer interfere in M-R matter any longer. Monday is going to be terrible. I hope Madhav speaks up NOW. If he remains silent this time, I shall never forgive him. This time, the plan was from his side.

Dont know what else to say, I so want this marriage to be done with. I am not ready for more drama and tension. Its going beyond I can take it now. They are stretching this marriage tension way too much. Why could they not show this one ceremony without tension. Why did the creatives add dadi angle in this ceremony. I hope something good comes out of all this, which seems highly unlikely right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Mauryasam.tvrasikajyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@tvrasika:I think Abeer was just trying to make Madhav feel better by doing those rituals sinse Madhav was regretting for being unfair to Rashmi's family..so Abeer was just trying to help him come out of his guilt hereEmbarrassed..but yes Abeer should hv checked whether Dadi is awake or notAngry..About the message part ..I feel the message here is no matter how many troubles u face in these inter-caste marriages..if your love is strong then u can overcome all the hurdles in lifeEmbarrassed..People like dadi do exist in today's world..so mayb later the serial will concentrate on how such narrow-minded people should b taught a lessonWink..like mayb after Leher comes to the house as their daughter in law she can teach few lessons to this Mogambo Dadi with the help of AbeerWink..u do need these negative characters to spice up the showLOLWink

@Ekss:I don't hv much knowledge about this ritual sinse its not done in bengali brahman families..but I know that fish is the main necessity in any bengali ritual..so it was needed for sure..but if the boy's family is a pure veg ..then there must b some alternative for fish..which I m not too sureConfused..in this case like u said..sinse Madhav was living abroad..I m sure he already tasted non-veg foodWinkLOL...and u know what I just said the same thing in my comment which u said in your predictionWink...even I m sure Rashmi's mom was just holding the fish in front of his mouth but not feeding him but Dadi will create a huge scene for sureOuch

@Anvi:Yeah even I feel the marriage is getting stretched like an elastic band nowLOLOuch..its high time the marriage gets a conclusion even if it means a simple court or temple marriageLOL..Abeer just wanted to see both Madhav and Rashmi happy before the marrige..so he planned it all..but damn Dadi is there everywhere to spy on these poor soulsAngryOuch..Even I hope Madhav speaks up this time as its all happening because of his wish only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Mauryahinzsam.tvrasika

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Jyoti
and can they stop stretching the monotonously irking issues already?
I am now sick of them ,was ok with them as long as they kept AbHer out of it and if Madhav spoke atleast once in support of the entire matter
but this is getting ridiculous,it mat well be that Rashmi's mum is feeding him something else but the new issue wasn't needed at all
like many of us ,I want the wedding to be done with and hope they do something new...like soon !

Hina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.jyoti06

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
JyotiHug
thanks alot for such a detailed update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Fab update JyotiSmileAnd like most of the members here even i want the madhav-rashmi marraige to take place now so that the focus can now go back to the AbHer love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top