Sasural Genda Phool

Ragz joins the class of d famous Star Plus Bahus!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yeah. Saw her on SBS this morning when they were promoting the show....she looked very excited and was dancing around. The cast of the show is very good and well known. Good luck to her. Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17surveen_kapoorBlueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragz joins the class of d famous Star Plus Bahus!! (Page 3)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Yeah. Saw her on SBS this morning when they were promoting the show....she looked very excited and was dancing around. The cast of the show is very good and well known. Good luck to her. Big smileBig smile

Thanks for the info dear..!! Hug

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Yes i agree with y'll..

I just realised that since Ragini is gonna joined the Star PLus bandwagon
she'll be on SBS!!! Big smile Which is super duper totally awesome for us!! We get to see more of her behind the scenes!! Love it..

Imagine if it was Armu as the Co actor then we get to see the two of them off screen BUT no instead it'll be Jay soni and Ragini...Ouch...
true yaar
i mean balaji did work with amir befor and they know that people love amir and ragini so much then why that guy jay is playing lead
it should be amir sweetheartDay Dreaming
hey lets pray that balaji replace jay with amir
it happends in dramas
they change the actors to play the same role
LOLLOLLOL Mummy ji.. Baytaab mein aisa hi hua tha.... but SAATH HI SAATH unka personal rehne-sehne mein bhi changes aaye LOLLOL 
Tauji no. 1 = VERY RUTHLESS! very veryyy bad !
Tauji no 2 =.... He was OK.. he was a lil bit changed and began like SHAMOLI...
Tauji no 3 = VERY VERY SWEET.. LOVEES SHAMOLIStarStarStar 

basically KOI bhi maan nahin raha tha is role ke liyeLOLLOL eryone left balaji's tauji role mummy ji.. LOL Now this was the worst move of ektaLOLLOL.. Where she changes the actor is FINE.. but changing his mood and habits also THATS weirdLOL

now iam ONLY waitining for Tauji no 4 ENTRY!!LOLLOLHow is he gonna be LOLLOL as Tauji no 3 is WONDERFULClap.. And LOVES ShamoliLOL 

actually u NEVER know with balaji.. BUT i didnt knwo tht Ragz is working wiht balajiConfused all balaji dramas are wrid.. thou i watch SOEM of them! but she ALWYAS ALWAYS is weird in all her scenesLOL

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Sur: I don't think Ragini's new show is Balaji's production..It's another production

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Yes i agree with y'll..

I just realised that since Ragini is gonna joined the Star PLus bandwagon
she'll be on SBS!!! Big smile Which is super duper totally awesome for us!! We get to see more of her behind the scenes!! Love it..

Imagine if it was Armu as the Co actor then we get to see the two of them off screen BUT no instead it'll be Jay soni and Ragini...Ouch...
true yaar
i mean balaji did work with amir befor and they know that people love amir and ragini so much then why that guy jay is playing lead
it should be amir sweetheartDay Dreaming
hey lets pray that balaji replace jay with amir
it happends in dramas
they change the actors to play the same role

so true ghazal! I hope they halfway change thart jay soni to Aamir..! LOL BUT this isn't Balaji productions yaar..It's another production company..so changing of actors may not happened..This is only common  for Ekta's show...But still am hoping for Aamir to come! And once again we get our ArBi on screen..Just waiting for that day!!..Day Dreaming....
OH i was happy that it is balaji so they will do plastic serjary or replace him somehowLOLLOLLOL
buti guse this wont happend now
i am also hope to see arbi again
maybe in any DJ's showsBig smile

Hahahah LOL LOL LOL..I know right!! Me too wanted plastic surgery then they chnage the guy to Aamir..But nope it ain't gonna happen cos it's not Balaji production..:( Damn for the first time i want it to be Balaji's production..just so they can change the lead actor...LOL LOL

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 20 February 2010 at 10:48am

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I think Ragzz will be totally hatke joining the bandwagon of the star bahus.....

I think she'll make a place of her own and rule her world!!!!

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
u know guys Ragini is just perfect choice for Suhana ..as i had seen the bengali OGO BODHU SUNDARI....she is just perfect

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey it is not Balaji Production...It is a show produced by Ravi ojha PRODUCTION...WHO HAD MADE GREAT ..RECORD BREAKING BENGALI SHOWS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.