Pratigya

   

Krishna and Dadi ki seva (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Joined: 20 December 2006

Posts: 1730

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

i wanted to start the topic on this OMG the way he was pulling her leg ROFL kya seva ker rahaan tha

Krishna was making sure that if Shyamji comes with the rishta, Sajjan doesn't do anything stupid...
and Clap Krishna didn't like it when Sajjan put his mom's hand in the warm water! ladka sudhar raha hai... are the creatives really reading our posts? LOL


haan sudher rahaan hain hamara kisanva Wink


yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL??? areeeyy apna krishna LAAKHON MEIN EK HAI .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... usse pyaaraaaaaaa aur koi nahi .... aur aaj ke epi he was jst toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm TongueTongue... da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile...... krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


OMG wts YASU ROFL .... well it was sweet but YASU ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna and Dadi ki seva (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Joined: 20 December 2006

Posts: 1730

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by luv_kriya


yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL??? <font color="#ff0000">Agreed, wo jalebi ki tarah seedha haiLOL </font>

da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile......
<font color="#ff0000">I too loved it a lot, he is not like his father or brother or sister who enjoy seeing the mother get tortured</font>

krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

<font color="#ff0000">Ekdum sahi bole be!
<font size="3">Banda ye bindaas hai Banda ye bindaas hai Wink</font></font>




ROFL at the red part ..... Sahee baat

Sweetyzz

Senior Member

Sweetyzz

Joined: 15 February 2010

Posts: 498

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL

Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL


hey it would be very nice of u to translate this bit for me coz im not tht good at hindi language
thank you coz it looks really funny so i wanted to kno wat is it. thank you for your kindness.

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007

Posts: 20638

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Transaltion is in red letters Smile Donno if it will still sound funny in english !

Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Originally posted by pritirays

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL ( "what is he doing??")

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink (Well done boy, buttering up all ppl of the house so that they accept your marriage proposal)

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL   (ghanti is the bell that Krishna's granny holds all the time)

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL  (Krishna, why are you ringing the bell when you can speak.
Well it sounds funny in hindi as it is in Krishna's distorted hindi langauage)


Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL


hey it would be very nice of u to translate this bit for me coz im not tht good at hindi language
thank you coz it looks really funny so i wanted to kno wat is it. thank you for your kindness.


Edited by pritirays - 19 February 2010 at 1:49pm

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009

Posts: 28570

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Loool!! yeah i only saw that bit cz my sister told me to watch it nd i was like laughingggg the beginning where hes massaging dadis legs nd when his dad nd bro r drnkng someth frm the plate thingy...lol

Sweetyzz

Senior Member

Sweetyzz

Joined: 15 February 2010

Posts: 498

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Transaltion is in red letters Smile Donno if it will still sound funny in english !

Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Originally posted by pritirays

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL ( "what is he doing??")

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink (Well done boy, buttering up all ppl of the house so that they accept your marriage proposal)

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL   (ghanti is the bell that Krishna's granny holds all the time)

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL  (Krishna, why are you ringing the bell when you can speak.
Well it sounds funny in hindi as it is in Krishna's distorted hindi langauage)


Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL


hey it would be very nice of u to translate this bit for me coz im not tht good at hindi language
thank you coz it looks really funny so i wanted to kno wat is it. thank you for your kindness.


ohh thank you veryy much thank you that is very kindness of you
i will understand it if i watch but then in writing im a bit weak but again thank you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

ArhainAshish 15 5697 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm
By ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

mima190587 40 7412 25 July 2010 at 11:11am
By mushiroxx
Today no pratigya wil miss krishna krishna krishna ArhainAshish 6 4056 06 February 2010 at 9:26am
By luv_kriya
Hanumaan Bhagat Krishna Krishna Krishna MUWAH!! ArhainAshish 3 1290 06 February 2010 at 9:18am
By luv_kriya
Krishna Krishna Krishna wont pay the bill:O ArhainAshish 9 1740 06 February 2010 at 8:43am
By luv_kriya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.