yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

i wanted to start the topic on this OMG the way he was pulling her leg ROFL kya seva ker rahaan tha

Krishna was making sure that if Shyamji comes with the rishta, Sajjan doesn't do anything stupid...
and Clap Krishna didn't like it when Sajjan put his mom's hand in the warm water! ladka sudhar raha hai... are the creatives really reading our posts? LOL

haan sudher rahaan hain hamara kisanva Wink

yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL??? areeeyy apna krishna LAAKHON MEIN EK HAI .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... usse pyaaraaaaaaa aur koi nahi .... aur aaj ke epi he was jst toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm TongueTongue... da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile...... krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG wts YASU ROFL .... well it was sweet but YASU ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna and Dadi ki seva (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by luv_kriya

yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL??? <font color="#ff0000">Agreed, wo jalebi ki tarah seedha haiLOL </font>

da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile......
<font color="#ff0000">I too loved it a lot, he is not like his father or brother or sister who enjoy seeing the mother get tortured</font>

krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

<font color="#ff0000">Ekdum sahi bole be!
<font size="3">Banda ye bindaas hai Banda ye bindaas hai Wink</font></font>

ROFL at the red part ..... Sahee baat

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL

Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL

hey it would be very nice of u to translate this bit for me coz im not tht good at hindi language
thank you coz it looks really funny so i wanted to kno wat is it. thank you for your kindness.

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Transaltion is in red letters Smile Donno if it will still sound funny in english !

Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL ( "what is he doing??")

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink (Well done boy, buttering up all ppl of the house so that they accept your marriage proposal)

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL   (ghanti is the bell that Krishna's granny holds all the time)

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL  (Krishna, why are you ringing the bell when you can speak.
Well it sounds funny in hindi as it is in Krishna's distorted hindi langauage)

Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL

hey it would be very nice of u to translate this bit for me coz im not tht good at hindi language
thank you coz it looks really funny so i wanted to kno wat is it. thank you for your kindness.

Edited by pritirays - 19 February 2010 at 1:49pm

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Loool!! yeah i only saw that bit cz my sister told me to watch it nd i was like laughingggg the beginning where hes massaging dadis legs nd when his dad nd bro r drnkng someth frm the plate thingy...lol

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Transaltion is in red letters Smile Donno if it will still sound funny in english !

Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL ( "what is he doing??")

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink (Well done boy, buttering up all ppl of the house so that they accept your marriage proposal)

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL   (ghanti is the bell that Krishna's granny holds all the time)

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL  (Krishna, why are you ringing the bell when you can speak.
Well it sounds funny in hindi as it is in Krishna's distorted hindi langauage)

ohh thank you veryy much thank you that is very kindness of you
i will understand it if i watch but then in writing im a bit weak but again thank you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top