Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

i wanted to start the topic on this OMG the way he was pulling her leg ROFL kya seva ker rahaan tha

Krishna was making sure that if Shyamji comes with the rishta, Sajjan doesn't do anything stupid...
and Clap Krishna didn't like it when Sajjan put his mom's hand in the warm water! ladka sudhar raha hai... are the creatives really reading our posts? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna and Dadi ki seva (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

i wanted to start the topic on this OMG the way he was pulling her leg ROFL kya seva ker rahaan tha

Krishna was making sure that if Shyamji comes with the rishta, Sajjan doesn't do anything stupid...
and Clap Krishna didn't like it when Sajjan put his mom's hand in the warm water! ladka sudhar raha hai... are the creatives really reading our posts? LOL

Ya I noticed that! Our Krishna is good boy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchal2

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

haan sudher rahaan hain hamara kisanva Wink

anchal2

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

haan sudher rahaan hain hamara kisanva Wink

yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL??? areeeyy apna krishna LAAKHON MEIN EK HAI .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... usse pyaaraaaaaaa aur koi nahi .... aur aaj ke epi he was jst toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm TongueTongue... da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile...... krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile
Lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL???  Agreed, wo jalebi ki tarah seedha hai LOL

da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile...... 
I too loved it a lot, he is not like his father or brother or sister who enjoy seeing the mother get tortured

krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

Ekdum sahi bole be!
Banda ye bindaas hai Banda ye bindaas hai Wink

Edited by pritirays - 19 February 2010 at 12:29pm

anchal2

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by luv_kriya

yasu??? hamra kisanva bigda wa tha hi kab jo ab sudhar raha hai?LOL???  Agreed, wo jalebi ki tarah seedha hai LOL

da way he snatched da ghanti n started ringing was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i really lubbedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd it ... he cares sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for his mom .... dat's sooooooo sweet .ClapClapSmile...... 
I too loved it a lot, he is not like his father or brother or sister who enjoy seeing the mother get tortured

krishna hamesha sa hi aisa tha .WinkBig smile. jst dat hum logon ko uska ek hi side dikha rahe the .... par BANDA HAI KAMAAAALLLLLLLL KA!!!!!!!Smile

Ekdum sahi bole be!
Banda ye bindaas hai Banda ye bindaas hai Wink

ROFL ROFLROFLROFL
Just saw the bit with the grandmother and I had to gasp for breath since I was laughing so much - sometimes I can't decide whether this show is a soap or a sitcom LOL
It was certainly nice to see him cringe at the mistreatment of his mother - looks like the preparations for Pratigya's arrival are going very well indeed! SmileSmileSmile

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
HHhahahaha LOL
Krishna can do
anything, 2 get pratigya LOLLOLLOL
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top