Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL

Abe beta Krishna, tu ka ghanti ki kya jaroorat, to tu bol sakta hai be ROFL

Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL

Edited by pritirays - 19 February 2010 at 11:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shi_no_tenshiyasmeeneeeanchal2Shivani_4u_dkmystery_..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna and Dadi ki seva" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Hehehehehe

When I saw the scene where he was massaging dadi's leg I was like Confused ye kya kar raha haiLOLLOL

But then beta ghar main sabko makkhan kaga raha hai apni baat manwane ko, clever boy Wink

Phir again, when his dad was shouting on his mon, he almost snatched the ghanti out of dadi's hand and started ringing it!LOLLOLLOL

Lol, and how the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL

Ka bey...gardan thodi daba raha hu....lolLOL

kya dialogue tha..LOL

.krish is vry clever...ROFL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ROFL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i wanted to start the topic on this OMG the way he was pulling her leg ROFL kya seva ker rahaan tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anchal2

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Hehehehehe

Lol, and how
the father and son were drinking milk from plates like billi (cats) ROFL

ROFL

anchal2

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Hehehehehe

Lol, and how

ROFL

Jungli billiya haiROFL

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
May be our Krishna is fulfilling the quota of dadi sevs on Pratigya's behalf, so that she doesn't have to do all this LOLLOL

Wah kya pyaar hai! LOL

Vasie I don't remember but he said some funny dialogues to his dad while he was drinking milk. Maybe someone can post them here Tongue

anchal2

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Hehehehehe

Lol, and how

ROFL

Jungli billiya haiROFL

LOL

Edited by pritirays - 19 February 2010 at 11:24am

anchal2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top