Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ha ha. I understand. Problem is that if we say something in manavs favour people start thinking that we are with his decisions. But its not true naa. Both of us know niki that he is wrong but somehow still have faith and hope with him. At least i am 99.9% sure. And i do not think he did wrong today. @gauri: what do you think about vershas engagement? Its perfect platform for manav to confess his love same as archu did. But million dollar question what will happen so big which will shatter manav from inside just as it shattered archu earlier?
bruce thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I truly agree with ismita. How come Manav and Shracvani come in the picture, Puja should be done by elders and for whom the mannatt was done. This whole concept is weird. And as for Shravani, she has no marals anyways, proven by all her actions so far. She really cant be commiteed to any man, so she should not even try. archana characetr is just so pure , wonderful and still graceful and strong
-ALI- thumbnail
Now as discussed earlier also. They are showing this puja and arman are doing that. Now what if archu gets pregnant? Maybe this could be big incident. He he. You never know. Another thing can be series of small incidents like manav coming to know that divorce papers were actually sent by his mom and not his wife plus mangalsutra thing can also hurt him. Imagine how will he feel that whom he respected most is the cause of his separation with his wife. That would certainly shatter him and after that he some incident happens with archu immediately, that will just burst him up. What say?
gaurimisha thumbnail
@ALI:Do u still think Shravani i sgoin to unite ArMan?

Oh yes,varsha's engagement ...what I seriously feel is the CRs r just goin to drag all this till IPL-3 is over i.e. 12th Mar-25th April.
The real big thing will happen after that.
PR wont b able to stand in the TRPs race with IPL-3,so the CRs will just play ringa ringa roses till it is over...n varsha's engagement n marriage r perfect excuses...they can show every celebration goin on n in between here n there some ArMan scenes.
Yaar,when Manav took a whole month to even think of Archu in flashback,do u think he'll stand up for her just in a week or so...thts too early...momma's boy needs time to grow up...give him time to understand the gravity of his actions...he hasnt yet realised them fully.
gaurimisha thumbnail
@ALI:Even I can only think of one solution to this prob tht is Archu getting pregnant.
But I somehow dont want this to be the reason for Manav's outburst...I just want him to accept his love for his wife unconditionally as she's done for him.
These CRs people r givin a lot of undue importance  to pregnancy rather than a person's feelings..ridiculous thinking
-ALI- thumbnail
@gauri: i do not know. But i have this info from couple of people that it might happen in march. But as you said that IPL could be big factor. At least i will enjoy IPL more that show for moment. In other way who knows they will show big thing admir ipl to maintain good trps so that people keep watching show admist ipl. Regarding shravani, creatives confuse people too. And did you notice what she asked manav? She asked that YOU ARE HAPPY NAA? What crap? I was not able to digest this. Ye bhi to ho sakta hai that she might be hurting him deliberately and checking his reaction and testing his patience? He she has not turned negative, i still believe there is chance that she is doing all this for arman.
gaurimisha thumbnail
@ALI:All I can say is tht u r very optimistic abt shravani😆
Its ok....may b I'll b all praises for her if she actually is able to pull off any such plan
-ALI- thumbnail
Tanya di, you are angry with me kya? What can i do yaar if you understood my sentence in wrong way. I never said that manav is right. Whatever i said that ARCHU doesnt think that manav is wrong and i was telling about her perspective. How can you think that i support manav for his wrong deeds and if he kills someone tomorrow?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Are yo uc razy . Why would I be angry with such a sweet boy . Not at all Ali  , and don't think like this ever ....
And please stop apologising , I love fighting with you and Akash over Manav ......
But no more fights ..Manav is not Archana's , he is not my jeeju so I will not care about him any more . he is Shravani's fiance ...that's it ...

I won't even  say bad thinsg to him no more . If he does anything good to make Archu happy then thank you very much , other than that nothing .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In this full thread I agree with Ali's views the most today . I agree with nikita that waiting for shravni was the decent thing to do . About her statement that Manav did this indirectly or Archu ........umm , I don't know if the character of Manav has been given that much depth by the creatives .

What Ali says is perfectly correct . I cannot understand how Sulo and Mano stand quietly and watch this drama without speaking up or taking their daughter in a corner and pinching her arm a litlle for agreeing to sit like a dumb in the pooja . Sulochna was initially shown as a woman of spirit . This rubbish she tolerates with her own eyes .........unthinkable . I wud have given my daughter a hard slap in the privacy of a corner and asked her if she needed psychiatric treatment , if this was how I had raised her , to compromise her self respect to this extent . Sulochna shud have bluntly told the Deshmukhs that much as Im grateful for u guys for recent developments , Im sorry , Archna WONT sit for this pooja .

Savita is so evil , she uses both.......Archna and Shravni like tissue paper . She sent Shravni to get money , in just four or five days was the interest rate gonna change ?was the money gonna lapse or something? Then she used Archna to save face in society .

Where r Sulochna and Archna in all this ? Both acted like classic dumbs with no brains or self respect .

Manav .........I wud go as far as saying for first time I wont blame him for saying Ill wait for Shravni . He has made a commitment , so fine he is shown trying to stick to it . But the way Manav sits for poojas , fills sindoor , stands and sits at Savita's beck and call is shameful . Manav u sit for Satyanarain she says , this guy is like Ok . Fill sindoor Manav she says , this guy is like ok . Get engaged Manav ......Ok mom or Ok girish . Where is manav in all this ? Manav the individual with his opinion about how to proceed decently in this very unfortunate business ? That ok , I will marry Shravni ..........But

I wont put sindoor before divorce comes thru coz it is demeaning Shravni as a second illegal wife in bigamy

I wont get engaged as there will be talk in society , again bad for Shravni

I wont fill sindoor in archus maang coz this is unfair to Shravni

I wont sit in this Satyanarayan coz Shravni isnt wedded to me yet and this will be wrong on all levels , controversial even , so AAi Baba will only sit .

This is what I expect from Manav . Frankly if Manav had said No to engagement Girish wud have still not been able to do any damned thing to him as today he needs Manav more than vice versa . He cannot afford to hurt Manav . Manav is marrying his daughter and saving him from disgrace . He HAS to abide by Manav's ethics . Still Manav dances on Girish's instructions .

Same goes for Savita . Manav's NO has a lot of weightage ......all her dreams r based only on Manav listening to her .One word from Manav that dont push it I told u na Ill marry in 3 months , shud SHUT her Up . But there too , we see Manav not being aware of his position and not coming in on his own as an individual .

Archana : The girl actually will live in a two wife scenario , im now convinced of it .

Shravni will now be royally pissed off at seeing the pooja and I wont blame her a bit .

Initially this pooja itself was wrong , poojas r done for religious succour not to commit sacrilege . Then they went about it in such an underhanded way . Damodar and Vandu were being underhanded , Savita with her own goals was underhanded , Manav had no guts to get up and say ok if Shravni isnt here , aai Baba u sit , Archna first said no , then yes , wearing Shravnis sari sat there .

If i was Shravni I wud annex the garages , the 7 lacs , Manav forcefully by dangling baby in front of him , and give them such a firing for this nonsense that for years they would not dream of having a Satyanarayan pooja in their house even in their wildest dreams .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 14 years ago