Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Need some TaSha scenes please

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
We need more and more of TaSha scenes, I know its early...but the rest of story doesnt work for me that much..i cant stand the three sisters and their plans and all...please show some TaSha scenes where Dutta speaks too...not just Nakku....i know he is a man with few words but we need more and more when nakku is around....what you all guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the characters are given enough screen time according to me.
We cant just have main leads scenes or i would say i am actually loving the slwo gorwing interaction and faith between Dutta and nakku,

k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well Dattu kya bholega usko tho bijli laga jab Nakku touched him by mistake near serving. He kept his hand away after that..
But he told her he believes her again..
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: k_rocks

Well Dattu kya bholega usko tho bijli laga jab Nakku touched him by mistake near serving. He kept his hand away after that..

But he told her he believes her again..

Good one!😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kya...datta ko bijli laga...even in the hospital when she caught his shoulders he acted as if he got bijli ka jhatka.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well bijli ka jhatka Kala ko bhi laga ....😆
she waz quite surprised on seeing Naku attention on Dutta ....
I m sure she is gonna take advantage of this ...!
TheRager thumbnail
what kala noticed naku paying attention to him. oh shit...i was hoping their love would blossom without kala knowing abt it. i hope she pushes dattta to naku with the intention of keeping him away from sups.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

what kala noticed naku paying attention to him. oh shit...i was hoping their love would blossom without kala knowing abt it. i hope she pushes dattta to naku with the intention of keeping him away from sups.

Yups ..dats wat i waz thinking ....
Hope she takes advantage of this & it turns out to b her disadvantage ....!

She noticed it & also at the same time Dutta told Naku to stay wid Sups & dat he trusted her ...so I wont b surprised ...if Kala does sumthing nasty to Naku ...!
TheRager thumbnail
nope she wont do anything just yet. as long as sups is around. but after that he her bhao pays too much attention to naku (which none of us will mind) then naku will be in trouble with kala.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Yh ...& the Sups will hopefully end soon ...
I waz delighted 2day when she got scared at the way Dutta talked or to say ordered ....& went to her room widout having dinner ...
I thought nw she will bhago 4rm here ....!😆😆