Members Lounge

Saying GOOD-BYE ...but not completely (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Limca book of record ? B film ? Wow Shocked Ab toh ur a full time celeb !

So happy for you. You deserve all this success ! Ur hard work has paid off !

It was nice having you as a member here ! Yeah , there were a few misunderstandings and all.... but in Aamir's words...aal iz well ! Big smile

Wishing you all the best for ur projects!

PS- I think the idea that u might end up working with the stars that u do not like and have ...ahem "bashed" on IF is hilarious ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varun_Mehta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saying GOOD-BYE ...but not completely (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged

^^^

ashi thts not even a B film coz it doesn't had any budgetLOL it became successful becoz of International Countries where these type of movies works like sugar mill...its also true tht it was least viewed in our country and here people will keep making dellussions abt it..anyways who caresLOL yeah even i was asked abt media on limca book of records thing...wonder how did they get the newslol..its okay whatever happens happens for the good...its lot more important than to be a member of just an ordinary discussion forum..

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikynme

hey mannu bro..wel it sad u'l leaving iF..bt am very happy 4 u.....its an honour attending d international festival n u did it bro bcz of ur hard work n dedication..me so happy 4 u...

hoping 2 c more smashing movies 4rm u...

antara
thanks antara..Big smile i will miss viky's fc like hellOuch anywyays...it was great to be hereTongue

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
International festivals , movie viewed in International countries *woot woot*

Arey , uv toh hit a sixer and seedha hi on ur way to becoming an international celeb ! LOLApprove

Anyway , good luck once again ! And its good ul be in Delhi at this time. The weather here is nice n warm now !

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
^^^

yeah that's the power of internet and technology..can make wonders and make ur name strike 'gold'..Smile I have actually got mixed feelings to be in Delhi since i missed out a golden opportunity in a studio in mumbai but since tht vfx course is already i had to opt...that also important...its ok anyways i have got lots of work to do..

There is also an animated version of MJHT which i am working on..After few days i am gonna launch it as well in front of media.

well, at ur side i really wish tht priyanka bassi comes back fast and keep u all guys busy in discussions..she has taken a lot of time..and stil not confirmed what she is upto even now...will miss rpfc as well..

have fun and have a good time

-Saru-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saru-

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Heyaa Mannu,it's sad tht u r leaving IF ,u know u r a vry special frnd for me,if it was not u,then i wud have never landed here.

I cant tell u how happy n proud it feels tht my frnd has becum a succesful n famous person,i wish all the best for u r every future project n hope u get many many more accolades.

Will definitely miss u Mannu,stay in touch. Big smile

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
^^
thnks sar it means a lot..thnku

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top