Saying GOOD-BYE ...but not completely - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by vikynme

hey mannu bro..wel it sad u'l leaving iF..bt am very happy 4 u.....its an honour attending d international festival n u did it bro bcz of ur hard work n dedication..me so happy 4 u...

hoping 2 c more smashing movies 4rm u...

antara
thanks antara..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i will miss viky's fc like hell anywyays...it was great to be here๐Ÿ˜›
International festivals , movie viewed in International countries *woot woot*

Arey , uv toh hit a sixer and seedha hi on ur way to becoming an international celeb ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway , good luck once again ! And its good ul be in Delhi at this time. The weather here is nice n warm now !
^^^

yeah that's the power of internet and technology..can make wonders and make ur name strike 'gold'..๐Ÿ˜Š I have actually got mixed feelings to be in Delhi since i missed out a golden opportunity in a studio in mumbai but since tht vfx course is already i had to opt...that also important...its ok anyways i have got lots of work to do..

There is also an animated version of MJHT which i am working on..After few days i am gonna launch it as well in front of media.

well, at ur side i really wish tht priyanka bassi comes back fast and keep u all guys busy in discussions..she has taken a lot of time..and stil not confirmed what she is upto even now...will miss rpfc as well..

have fun and have a good time
Heyaa Mannu,it's sad tht u r leaving IF ,u know u r a vry special frnd for me,if it was not u,then i wud have never landed here.

I cant tell u how happy n proud it feels tht my frnd has becum a succesful n famous person,i wish all the best for u r every future project n hope u get many many more accolades.

Will definitely miss u Mannu,stay in touch. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
^^
thnks sar it means a lot..thnku

Mannu u really deserve wht u r getting...u should be happy in what u have acheived...i really don't think any member from i-f even has acheived even 80% of what u did..u seem to made a mark on ur own...what else you can have tht u have a fc of ur own movie at this place...so see u r being discussed in I-F isn't that an honor itself..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

and yes personally i think ur friends are right...u should leave this forum...becoz it may afftect u as in ur proffessional image at some extent...ur too big to be a member of just an ordinary forum. i know u r addicted to this place thats why u can always arrive at ur fc and have fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š and abt ur all friends its good tht they will miss u...but u have hit the bullseye and its time to move on...so have fun and do great...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Congratssssssssssssssss๐Ÿค—
We will surely miss you very much and will pray for you too๐Ÿค—
All the best for everything =)

Keep shining and keep rocking =)

xoxo
-Lara =)
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Mannu u really deserve wht u r getting...u should be happy in what u have acheived...i really don't think any member from i-f even has acheived even 80% of what u did..u seem to made a mark on ur own...what else you can have tht u have a fc of ur own movie at this place...so see u r being discussed in I-F isn't that an honor itself..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

and yes personally i think ur friends are right...u should leave this forum...becoz it may afftect u as in ur proffessional image at some extent...ur too big to be a member of just an ordinary forum. i know u r addicted to this place thats why u can always arrive at ur fc and have fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š and abt ur all friends its good tht they will miss u...but u have hit the bullseye and its time to move on...so have fun and do great...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks so much di...love ya๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by fly2me

Congratssssssssssssssss๐Ÿค—
We will surely miss you very much and will pray for you too๐Ÿค—
All the best for everything =)

Keep shining and keep rocking =)

xoxo
-Lara =)
thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Bhai miss yaa.... But its for the good.... All the best for your future! Hoping to see you back sooner! :) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ