Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

hi all friends...Smile

its finally time to say good bye..but not completelyTongue

really had a fun time as a member...i-f is certainly an addiction and make u mad sometimes..lol...now coming back to the point defintely not becoz what happened yesterday, i think tht was funLOL i thought i might bo banned but didn't anyways ... yes i am leaving but not i-f actually i don't want to...but I am committed to something which wont allow me to stay here..just change my id name tomorrow and restricted to one fan club only

confused??Confused

ok, I have signed a contract with a children's foundation which is gonna produce my next movie. and its clearly in the contract, that i am not supposed to be involved in any sort of discussion forum or blogging. it may seem stupid but its my first one and i have to be really careful abt this...and yes i am not leaving i-f. i will stay here just as a person but not as a member. for this i really want to thank my frnds who made a fc of my movieHug so ultimately they have saved me and i got a chance to stay at atleast...Smile

those who are not still getting it.Confused.i tell this thing againSmile...last yr i made a private movie  on kids called 'indianinjas' which by the grace of god unexpectedly became a smash hit on the net. the media took interest in the film and published here and there...until the movie got the honor to be invited at 16 : 9 International film festival which happened last month and i attended it...the movie became a one of the talks...all unexpected...LOL LOLrecently i got a mail from the editor of Limca Book of Records, if things go well, the movie shall be featured in the record book as wellTongue.(do google 'indianinjas' once to know how much it has acheived despite being a private movie)Smile

seeing the success, an organization of kids contacted me(not allowed to disclose the name) They appreciated my work and offered me directly to work on the movie they are gonna release on 14th of november..but since i have got this visual effects course in delhi i had to opt...i gave them my own script for a movie which they really liked....i asked them to take care of the project alone since i have to be in delhi...after few talks they agreed,. and they said tht if they really liked it ...they are gonna have it a remake in bollywood ...wow ...so they prepared a small contract in which i have to finish the film in a specific time period and not allowed to discuss anything abt it Smile

my friends really tease me tht now ur gonna make urself big why u waste ur time in a discusssion forum.Confused..who knows u might be working with stars tomorrow and if they come to know what absurd u write abt them as human_torch they will defintely opt out..lol...that hillarous..LOL

anyways its all cool now..i m not at all sad since i m not leaving completely...u can still stay in touch with the social networking feature. rest i wish all of u a great life of Wonderous acheivements..Thumbs Up

will certainly miss u all for the time being
take care...Hug

-Varun

Edited by Human_Torch - 19 February 2010 at 11:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholic-Amri--Aladin--Minha.N--Saru-fly2me.-BalleBalle-.jaanlovermaha_prakrtiSiddhi_widaCutiepie Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saying GOOD-BYE ...but not completely" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

melancholic

IF-Dazzler

melancholic

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i m soo happy for u varun! god bless u ! shine in ur life! bt aftr u complete ur assignments i mean the movie ,do come bac . bt i didnt wat u said?u wil stay as a person nt as a member? matlab? anyways we all had fights , hd good discussions ,

altogether it ws nice to hv u as a member! lol. wil miss ur posts . tc :) plz b bac later !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Varun ji, I should tell you I logged in ONLY to check your post.  I have a class at 11:00 and look at me, on I-F.  LOLLOL

I have already wished you, but I want to wish you again all the very best in your real life.  Congratulations and all the very best for your future endeavours.  Big smile

Here's a song dedication to everyone, from my side:

I might check out the section again, after exams.  Till then, au revoir everyone.  HugHug

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tpam

i m soo happy for u varun! god bless u ! shine in ur life! bt aftr u complete ur assignments i mean the movie ,do come bac . bt i didnt wat u said?u wil stay as a person nt as a member? matlab? anyways we all had fights , hd good discussions ,

altogether it ws nice to hv u as a member! lol. wil miss ur posts . tc :) plz b bac later !
simply means i will not discuss anything will keep mum and only talk in the fc woh bhi kabhi kabhi..

well i do too...but u never know iske aage if i sign more contracts naTongueTongue agar offers aaye to...i will see then...anyways it was great to be here..will miss u all

-Aladin-

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aladin-

Varun ji, I should tell you I logged in ONLY to check your post.  I have a class at 11:00 and look at me, on I-F.  LOLLOL

I have already wished you, but I want to wish you again all the very best in your real life.  Congratulations and all the very best for your future endeavours.  Big smile

Here's a song dedication to everyone, from my side:

I might check out the section again, after exams.  Till then, au revoir everyone.  HugHug
aww so many thanks for this beautiful post aladdin jiHugHugwhat else is required....THANKS A LOT for all thisBig smile BEST OF LUCK FOR UR EXAMS and do rock them as u rock the discussions TongueSmileBig smile

-Aladin-

-Minha.N-

IF-Rockerz

-Minha.N-

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
CONGRATS Mannuuuu way to go

Wish u all the very best

Varun_Mehta

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Minha.N-

CONGRATS Mannuuuu way to go

Wish u all the very best
thnks minhaBig smileTongueSmile

vikynme

IF-Rockerz

vikynme

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hey mannu bro..wel it sad u'l leaving iF..bt am very happy 4 u.....its an honour attending d international festival n u did it bro bcz of ur hard work n dedication..me so happy 4 u...

hoping 2 c more smashing movies 4rm u...

antara

Varun_Mehta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top