Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I was just wondering what would be the reactions of  Datta's family  after the truth of Nakku's face is revealed. What will the term Bhutani get converted to???

1. Sudharshan will instrruct her only to get the dinner to his room- Stupid fella that he is
2. Bhaji Rao- Are Datta bhau hum ne socha Akshaya Kumar ka fans hai magar eh PC sircar ke rishtadar lagte hai. Aaj Kaali to kal Gori--
3. Kalavathi- No bhala na samje na bhura na samje woh Babi ko kais samjega.
4. Aayi- Jagadamba- eh kya naya pariksha kadi kardhi-
5. Roops- So cut na- Kaash I also become like her.
6. Babi- Abhi humko makeup phit se karke doosri gaon chalna chahiye-

Well there is a lot of suspense reg when her real self will be revealed. One thing is for sure Datta should fall for her as she is now- otherwise the concept of the story will be diluted. But I want him to maary the real Nakku. So when and how will the face be revealed. Will more coem and create misunderstandings.
Well if Datta likes present Nakku what will be his family reactions??? Will Datta change after the truth is revealed???
So many quextions guys? any guesses?????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckbelissimadani10sihuNupur9-bhootni-sana786aSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reactions over Nakku's real face!!!!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
sarala i loved ur pc sarkar dialogue ROFL

Arman_meri_jaan

Arman_meri_jaan

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged

i dunno maybe dutta will starts hating nakku for leaving him in the dark and most probably if she reveals her real face after marriage they will see "tumne saat vachan thore hai" (you have broken 1 of the seven marriage promises) lol but maybe she will win him over later on with her love!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs02

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
very nice dialouges. in serials the story can go anyway but i have the feeling that datta will fall for naku as she is right now. im not sure if he will get to marrying her or not. but when her face will be revealed i dont think we will get the adoring reaction from datta as naku is dreaming of. her current looks dont seem to affect him so i doubt he will go crazy abt the pretty naku. instead he might be angry with naku for keeping the secret esp if they are in love/married. even if naku tells him the reason for hiding her beauty datta will feel she didnt trust him enough to tell him the truth. but eventually he will be alrite...after having such a beautiful wife/gf is a bonus. Wink

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

very nice dialouges. in serials the story can go anyway but i have the feeling that datta will fall for naku as she is right now. im not sure if he will get to marrying her or not. but when her face will be revealed i dont think we will get the adoring reaction from datta as naku is dreaming of. her current looks dont seem to affect him so i doubt he will go crazy abt the pretty naku. instead he might be angry with naku for keeping the secret esp if they are in love/married. even if naku tells him the reason for hiding her beauty datta will feel she didnt trust him enough to tell him the truth. but eventually he will be alrite...after having such a beautiful wife/gf is a bonus. Wink
Agree..Poor Naku

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Personally i think he'd be relieved and second the initial shock will hit the ricter scale. He will learn to accept her for who she is.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Absolutely agree with you!

thats how i want the story to go on, it would be really cute, and we'll get to see some angry Dutta againWink

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
very welll written sweetie!ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top