Request to MJHTians... Please please please

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mahiii

IF-Dazzler

Mahiii

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
Guys i am not able to handle this... i know many of you are just shattered with this new idiotic twist of gunjan not able to walk...

Please please please someone give me the creative head email id or any other id which they consider for their feedback...

I really need one help from all of you be it Sajanians or Mayurians or Suraj fans.... Please please please  mail those so called brainless creatives and request them to get gunjan back to her normal state... we cant see her like this... please please...

You know the disgusting part is we all know that Gunjan is sooo selfless that now she will be the one to go call off the marriage...

These brainless idiotic CVs might copy the track from movies like Chandini in which the lovers get apart because one of them is handicapped....
On the other hand there are movies wherein the Girl gets recovered from her paralized leg because someone threatens her using knife...I really really wish that creatives copy the latter part... That would be sooo nice to watch for...I really wish this negative character Yash should again try to kill gunjan to save his life and in all this she tries to escape and stands on her leg....

My request is please mail those morons and flood their mailboxes with the mails requesting them to get Gunjan back to her normal state... Pelase share the email-id...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request to MJHTians... Please please please" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
im sooooooo bad...LOL but i rellly want the last part to happen...the whole trying to kill her again...but obviously only if she becomes stronger and can walk...

and ya i wud give it to u but dont hve itLOL sryyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahiii

Mahiii

IF-Dazzler

Mahiii

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miyah.s

im sooooooo bad...LOL but i rellly want the last part to happen...the whole trying to kill her again...but obviously only if she becomes stronger and can walk...

and ya i wud give it to u but dont hve itLOL sryyEmbarrassed

For her leg, yes even i want the same to happen...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top