Future Tracks of Lado(Viewer Comments)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I am opening a seperate link for the future tracks of Ladoo that viewers would like to see

1) panchayats pronuncing death sentence to lovers or for those who marry outside caste

2) they can show things like Female education how its equally important in villages as in city? Why only Raghav was allowed to go to London while Jhumar etc have not even been sent to school being from the same family? Another thing is there is no age barrier to go to school. So Jhumar should be going to private school passing her SSLC and then going to college. I would really appreciate if they show this track because then Jhumar can stand up for her rights instead of always depending on her mom, sia and Raghav to fight for her cause. It will also send out an impirtant message to society saying its not late to send your girl children to school no matter the age

3) Childrens education in rural set up. They can show the hardships of children who have to walk many miles to go to school. Sia and Raghav can get together and open a school. When people are educated they will not listen to each and everything that Ammaji tells them as Gospel truth.

4) Women mistreatment in some families ex in Ammaji's house other than Rangeeli and Sunheri all others are being mistreated in one way or the other. Raghav can surely start changing Veerpur by first setting his house on order. He is educated abroad and surely know how independent women are in some societies

5) female infanticide, here a girl child should be born, ideally in Ammaji's house and Raghav Sia and others must oppose Ammaji if she tries to kill the baby. Not only that this kid must be shown attending school so that one custom of not educating daughters is set right in the village. Ammaji should slowly realize that girls are also assets to their families and not liabilities

6) Show must also show the difficulties familes face to bring up the girl child of the social boycott that takes place if you decide to keep the girl child alive. Recently there was a report where in some village there was baraat for the 2nd time in more than 100 years because only 2 girls have been kept alive by their families.

Indeed they can show that when Raghav Sia fight for all these causes they will slowly start liking each other and fall in love. But its high time this serial does not go on family drama and start taking up serious issues which was its main aim.

Please comment
👏 Astounding post Prem!

What you have written is too logical and well, intelligent, which I am sure the CVs won't be able to comprehend. Even if they do, they can't take up the challenge because everyday they are fighting turf wars to grab eyeballs.

But ... there's a BUT!

Actually, all these positive things need to be shown and stressed on to remove the scourge of female foeticide and infanticide in India. As you mentioned, it would really be good to see Raghav setting his house in order first. He can then join Sia and work on issues related to welfare development of children and women like on education, health related issues, encouraging birth of baby girls in the households etc.

Only then will it be worthwhile.

However, it seems everyone is here only to make some quick bucks.
Yes,
    I do agree with the issues on your list. Given the fact that laado has a huge viewership in rural areas it will be very apt to deal with these issues and weave the serial around them.
I don't understand why they have to drag the love triangle issue for weeks together and still after all this the serial is where it is .Nobody has moved an inch from their stand and all we get to see is people walking from here to there and talking nonsense.
Agreed CVs have to keep the TRPs in mind, but please have some mercy on viewers both rural and urban who are fed up with creatures all decked up and doing nothing.
yes agreed gals there is so much to be said n done for villagers n womens welfare in the show...but this can only happen if sia n raghav work together!
Megha,

That would be an ideal premise - Sia and Raghav working together. There's much more than just love triangles.

it would really be interesting to watch how Raghav breaks out of Ammaji's mould, realises the idealogies followed by Sia, and they join hands to fight against the atrocities committed against women. And Ammaji trying hard to break them and maintain her supremacy, but finally giving up.

I would settle in for this.
Originally posted by poetic

Megha,

That would be an ideal premise - Sia and Raghav working together. There's much more than just love triangles.

it would really be interesting to watch how Raghav breaks out of Ammaji's mould, realises the idealogies followed by Sia, and they join hands to fight against the atrocities committed against women. And Ammaji trying hard to break them and maintain her supremacy, but finally giving up.

I would settle in for this.

Thanks for agreeing dear!😳😃

Oh god.. what a beautiful thot.. i truly n whole heartedly support ur post n ur thots.. 👏

U knw..i really kept wishing that Sia wuld one day wake up n stand up to Ammaji.. and try to create a change in the scene of Veerpur.. but alas..that is not to be..!!

But still i support ur track..i so want to see Sia fighting against the bigamy being promoted .. the butchering of lovers .. the female infanticide.. the attitude of treating women like slaves.. !! Just hope someday.. we may see these things.. even if its in Sias or my dreams..
i too loved ur view it will be more sensible if v see raghav n sia fighting for injustice and other evils of ammaji, this track will give the show a good turnning pts, and make it different from the all other shows, but but................. cvs 100 % wanted to ruin this show like the other one by showing sonali n raghav marrige, after this there will be the same old melo drama, raghav would not be happy wd sonali, sia will continue to cry n poor sonali will be forced by ammaji for a pota so this rubbish cycle will continue, and many viewers will stop wating this show🤪
 Agreed with u totally .😊😊   If these  things happens  in the show it will  do the justice to the message which they were promising to give ,   but god knows what creative 's  want ..............😡😡 .
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
I totally agree with Prem...after a promising start, this show has become just like another saas bahu show, with ammaji inflicting all kinds of torture and injustice on the family and women with nothing bad happening to her. Since Sia's arrival in the sangwan khandaan, not a single victory has been hers....instead her character is reduced to a love triange.....Its high time they show something positive....The show should be about how Sia brings about change in the village which would act as a positive influence for villagers actually watching the show....Saying in the disclaimer alone would not do that they oppose all injustice done to women...they should show that in their tracks too....Else it will be totally pointless to watch the show