Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

This Show is Very Slow

aarjay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I hope the producers and the director speed up a bit.
Getting tired of the slow ness.
Also where in India do they beat up some one who is looking for a job?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right

there is like nothing to look forward too.
When in India did you see a house made of Gold? :P
It will be robbed immediately
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ya i notice that too, the show moves very slowly.

but this is also the uniqueness of the show, they don't want to show too much drama and all the wild twists. they r keeping it simple and very easy going. there is audience out there for such shows.

i know most shows these days just have over the top drama in each episode,
but i like this too, u can connect to the show more, i really like how they show even the tiniest things.

and the gold house, jewelery and the beating that's an entirely different storyπŸ˜†
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

ya i notice that too, the show moves very slowly.

but this is also the uniqueness of the show, they don't want to show too much drama and all the wild twists. they r keeping it simple and very easy going. there is audience out there for such shows.

i know most shows these days just have over the top drama in each episode, but i like this too, u can connect to the show more, i really like how they show even the tiniest things.

and the gold house, jewelery and the beating that's an entirely different storyπŸ˜†

that was very well said Gur...
This show is slow but they make it simple and sweet....detailing on every scene and every character...

Regarding SB i just laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..i guess its the 1st house made of gold in TV and also in India πŸ˜†
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vineeta92

that was very well said Gur...
This show is slow but they make it simple and sweet....detailing on every scene and every character...

Regarding SB i just laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..i guess its the 1st house made of gold in TV and also in India πŸ˜†

I agree with both of u
this is what i like about this show
after My fav Kumkum
i really love nd enjoy to watch this serial
Vineeta92 thumbnail
how sweet mariam...even i liked Kumkum....bt my fav show was saarrthi..it used to come in the afternoon slot along with kumkum..
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vineeta92

how sweet mariam...even i liked Kumkum....bt my fav show was saarrthi..it used to come in the afternoon slot along with kumkum..

tum mere signuatres deak kar tu guess kar hi gai ho gi ki main juhi aur hussain ki kitni badi fan hoon especially juhi nd divyanka ki