Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aarjay

Groupbie

aarjay

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I hope the producers and the director speed up a bit.
Getting tired of the slow ness.
Also where in India do they beat up some one who is looking for a job?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta92CrazzyBusyGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Show is Very Slow" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana2008

ana2008

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
You are right

there is like nothing to look forward too.
When in India did you see a house made of Gold? :P
It will be robbed immediately

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
ya i notice that too, the show moves very slowly.

but this is also the uniqueness of the show, they don't want to show too much drama and all the wild twists. they r keeping it simple and very easy going. there is audience out there for such shows.

i know most shows these days just have over the top drama in each episode,
but i like this too, u can connect to the show more, i really like how they show even the tiniest things.

and the gold house, jewelery and the beating that's an entirely different storyLOL

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 18 February 2010 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

but this is also the uniqueness of the show, they don't want to show too much drama and all the wild twists. they r keeping it simple and very easy going. there is audience out there for such shows.

i know most shows these days just have over the top drama in each episode, but i like this too, u can connect to the show more, i really like how they show even the tiniest things.

and the gold house, jewelery and the beating that's an entirely different storyLOL

that was very well said Gur...
This show is slow but they make it simple and sweet....detailing on every scene and every character...

Regarding SB i just laugh LOL LOL ..i guess its the 1st house made of gold in TV and also in India LOL

26javey

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vineeta92

Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

i know most shows these days just have over the top drama in each episode, but i like this too, u can connect to the show more, i really like how they show even the tiniest things.

that was very well said Gur...
This show is slow but they make it simple and sweet....detailing on every scene and every character...

Regarding SB i just laugh LOL LOL ..i guess its the 1st house made of gold in TV and also in India LOL

I agree with both of u
this is what i like about this show
after My fav Kumkum
i really love nd enjoy to watch this serial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta9226javey

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
how sweet mariam...even i liked Kumkum....bt my fav show was saarrthi..it used to come in the afternoon slot along with kumkum..

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vineeta92

how sweet mariam...even i liked Kumkum....bt my fav show was saarrthi..it used to come in the afternoon slot along with kumkum..

tum mere signuatres deak kar tu guess kar hi gai ho gi ki main juhi aur hussain ki kitni badi fan hoon especially juhi nd divyanka ki

Vineeta92

-Coolgurll-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top