Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday

As the clock struck 12 (I know I am late in India LOL)
a very special person,
turns a year older, another candle added to his cake making his life even more brighter but again older! LOL I am just kidding

Before I reveal to you all who this special person is, I am going to let you in on a few clues!

A British born Indian
He made a special appearance in Love Aaj Kal Smile
Made his debut in his first show, Rishta.com as Rohan Mehra
He has a lot of fans, especially on IF which he calls Crazy Bunch
He visits the forum sometimes
He even post his comments/messages for his fans in his own Fan Club
and reads post by post! Embarrassed (Sorry if you get red reading our comments)
He has a sexy British accent (sorry, I just LOVE your accent Day Dreaming)

Ok enough drooling! Embarrassed  LOL

Do you all know who this special person is now?

Should I reveal it to you now?

Fine...

It is the one and only...

*Drum roll*

Kavi Shastri

Happy Birthday Kavi!!!

We all want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope that you get all that you want in your life and may God shower you with his blessings and may He grant you all the happiness in the world! And may all your dreams and wishes come true!

No matter where you are Kavi, always shoot for the stars! And we just want to say that no matter what, your crazies will always love you and support you! Whether it is currently now during your role as Rohan or in the future with other shows or movies. We wish you the best in life!

We love you Kavi Shastri!!!

Happy Birthday once again!
Hope you have a great one!! Because you deserve it!
And always keep smiling! <333
And keep talking in English, because we love your British accent Blushing  Day Dreaming LOL

Thank you Shini for getting this made for us!

Enjoy your day Kavi! Embarrassed

Edited by mohitkideewani - 19 February 2010 at 10:48am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay*Shruti*kavishilpa*Sohana*Singh*Madiha_20preethi01-Manu--Sky-lilindiangurl13Anhdara13VeeeDeeei.luv.chocolate-Hina--.nandini.-PinkSugarsNishtha-Anaya-mimi0295aish_punkisomers*Adorable_Anu*-bhootni-SobtiObsessionBlueberry_07Cute_Ash-Ami-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*|Happy Birthday Kavi Shastri|*|" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
::Messages::

*Adorable_Anu*

Heya Kavi!! Wish you a very happy birthday! I totally love you as Rohan, and i wait impatiently every week for Sunday to come. and when it comes.. and i see you. i feel so satisfied! In fact the whole show is just awesome.
Besides that, i seriously love your voice. especially when you speak in english in the show. that accent is beautiful! thanks for accepting me as a friend on facebook as well, though i dont think you might know which one i am! heheh. so anyway, have a gr8 day and year ahead! i wish you all the success and happiness in life!

Lots of love, Anu. :)

-Sky-

Birthday Blessings
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

Love

Manisha

AZN.CHiCA

yeee....
Now lets dance!!!!!!!

ROFL

Im just kiddin around!

Heres a small lil cupcake for u from meh! Embarrassed

I really and truely want to wish a very happy birthday and i hope that today on ur birfdaii u get the best gift of ur life and enjoy and have loadz n loadz of fun! Embarrassed

and one more thing....

hehe...
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY KAVIIIIIIIIIIII! Hug

Embarrassed

indiandoll89

Happy Birthday Kavi!

Happy Birthday Kavi! Today's a hugeee day for you Embarrassed Big smile On your super special day, I wish you all theee best and hope that all your dreams and aspirations come true.

From the first show itself, you have totally blown away millions of fans with your amazing acting. You have a certain innocence and mischievousness in your eyes that just brightens up every time you smile Embarrassed

Today, on your special day I want to thank you for bringing us Rishta.Com. It made you so popular with people I know and it helped bring me to a new group of friends also called your Crazy Bunch.

Honestly I don't know what else to say right now, and maybe that'll make my message less fun or interesting to read, but I just hope you know Kavi, that you're someone that we really appreciate, and hope you know that if you ever feel down or low you've got your Crazy Bunch to keep loving you Big smile

Love,

Meera Embarrassed

Anhdara13

Happy Birthday Kavi!

I hope you have an amazing day, and loads of fun, and your fans (especially your crazy bunch) wishes we could find a way to celebrate with you!

Loads of love,
Radz

Edited by mohitkideewani - 18 February 2010 at 7:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sky-lilindiangurl13Anhdara13VeeeDeee-Hina--.nandini.-mimi0295SobtiObsession*Adorable_Anu*isomers-Ami-indiandoll89

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

HotMess

Hello Kavi!
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PartyDancing
Hope you have an awesome day, and all your dreams come true, and all your wishes get fulfilled! Smile
You're doing a great job in Rishta.com, and I hope we get to see you more on TV and on the big screen soon! You're an awesome actor, and thanks so much for enlightening our Sundays! LOL. LOL
Rishta.com is a different kinda show for sureee, and Rohan Mehra is adorable! Embarrassed
Thank youuuu soo much for visiting the Crazy Bunch thread, and writing all those wonderful messages! Always delightful to read for suree. Oh and thanks for wishing me happy birthday. Smile Meant a lot to me!
BUT, this message is not supposed to be about me! So back to youuuu, hope this day is filled with happiness, joy and enjoyment, and the upcoming is filled with success and prosperity. KEEP ON ROCKINN! Cool And keep on visiting the Crazy Bunch thread! Trust me, it means A LOT TO US! Big smile 

Party harddd, mister. But not TOO hard. LOL! DancingLOL
Have funnnn! Big smile

keep on doing what you do! =) never change, 'cause you're awesome just the way you are. Heart

- From, Aditi! Smile
(btw, ignore all those crazy psts about "marriages" that you read in the CB thread. LOL, they were all written in good humour. <3 ).

Sashangelz

Hi Kavi. Firstly, wish you a A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A  GREAT DAY AND A YEAR AHEAD. WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS, SUCCESS AND LOVE FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR AND ALWAYS. You are the sweetest celebrity I have ever come across and I'm sure I won't get another celeb as nice as you. You have made my day, month and year by replying to my messages.LOL You are ever so sweet and caring to your fans. Talking to you is like a dream come true. I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. Love your acting, love your messages, love your eyebrows, love your laugh, love your personality and most importantly love the fact that you have a golden heart. Overall, you are the best!!Big smile Thanks a lot for everything Kavi. Once again a Very Happy Birthday. Eat a lot today and have loads of fun. Enjoy!! And yes, I have few surprises for you. One of them goes here. Smile

- Riya

lilindiangurl13

Hey Kavi
First of all a very very Happy Birthday to you.... i hope you enjoy it a lot....
Do stop by the crazy Bunch sooo all of us can wish you even thought we're going to anyways.
Its very great to know a excellent actor like you
I hope you keep working this working and soon you'll be on the top....
I hope to see a movie with you in it as the main role very soon....
I'll always remember you as the very HOTT and SEXY Rohan... i dont think any role that you might take up in the future will be as good or as fun to play as Rohan....
Once again Happy Birthday and after your birthday do come to Crazy bunch and share how you spend your birthday with us....

Here is a little gift from me......

-Ami-

Happy birthday Kavi! Big smile OMG. I cannot believe that its your birthday. Shocked I mean, everyone has birthday, but this is your birthday. An actor who goes out and connects with us. *sigh* Its so very sweet how you do that for us. Embarrassed

Anways, enough of my blabbing, but Happy birthday! I'm pretty sure your excited for your birthday! I'm pretty sure that everyone is actually excited for your birthday. Especially your family members and us Crazy Bunch. Tongue

I'm pretty sure that Rema and Jia have been planning this for the longest time. Like since last month I'm pretty sure. And I'm glad that they have because I would've surely forgotten if it wasn't for them. *looks away*

I really, really hope that you have a great birthday. Hope that your wishes and dreams come true. Big smile And as I say to everyone, save some cake for us. Tongue

Again, Happy birthday.

Love,
Ami

princessuma

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day and a year ahead!! Loving your character in Rishta.com...and I really really hope to see you in new shows and movies for sure!

Happy Birthday once again!!!

Edited by mohitkideewani - 18 February 2010 at 7:13pm

-Manu--Sky-lilindiangurl13Anhdara13-Hina--.nandini.-mimi0295*Adorable_Anu*SobtiObsession-bhootni--Ami-indiandoll89

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

-Ravjot-

Happy Birthday Kavi Big smile
Hope you have an awesome day!

Love your character Rohan on Rishta.Com. He's awesome Big smile And the way you portray the character is amazing. It's hard to believe this is your first show.

Plus I think it's cool how you find the time to reply back to all your fans and leave msgs for the Crazy Bunch with you hectic schedule.

Anyway, Happy Birthday once again Big smile

-Ravjot

*payal_15*

Hey Kavi,

A very very very happy birthday to you!!
You are one of the most talented actors ive seen on TV, love you as Rohan!
You make Rishta.com a gazzillion times more funner!!
Keep Rocking! Love ya tooo muchEmbarrassed

Payal

Edited by mohitkideewani - 18 February 2010 at 7:55pm

-Manu--Sky-lilindiangurl13Anhdara13-.nandini.--Hina-mimi0295isomers*Adorable_Anu*SobtiObsession-Ami-indiandoll89

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
One more? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13-Hina-mimi0295-Ami-indiandoll89

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
reserved Big smile