AR:JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY

Posted: 14 years ago
HEY GUYS!!!! i know most ojf you dont know me but please give this one shot a try i just wrote it now and this is my first ff ever and maybe the last( lol bcuz concept and ideas doesnt come to me easily) so please read it and comment and crtisize its on armaan and ridhimma my favourite couple

<font size="4">JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY</font>

A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until she hears the other line pick up.

"muskaan, I don't know what to do, I really don't. I love him so much and I don't think he thinks of me that way. I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can't help it, this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. That's when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach. I know you think that he's is so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person. He's so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I don't deserve him. Well, actually, I don't deserve him. He's too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him. I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and….. not me. I couldn't even start to compare myself to them. But whenever I think of him or see him, I can't help it, I smile. Now I didn't tell you this but he called me the other day about homework. I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. I'm so embarrassed. I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. He's so perfect muski, I don't deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?............muski? muski are you there?"

"This isn't muski, ridhimma."

Petrified ridhimma asks, "Then who is this?"

" This is the guy who's smile turns your knees to jello and I just wanted to say one thing. Everything you just said now, I've been wanting to say since the day I met you." "and I really want to tell you that I love you and the day I called you was not to ask about the home work it was to hear your voice that makes my heart beat twice…or may be thrice at a time. And who told you that you don't deserve me, you actually own me and you have every right on me. And I am perfect because the day I saw you I thought you are too perfect for me therefore I tried to make myself upto your standard that's it.

"so umm… you actually love me? She finally asked

"yes that why I said all those thing so are you telling me that you love me or not" armaan smiled knowing how nervous she would be

"ummmm…. Armaan I ….i love you a lot and wanted to confess to you long time back." She told him

"god why are we on phone I want to see him." She thought

"ridhimma can you meet me at the rostta coffee shop today?"

"umm…ok."

ROSTA COFFFEE SHOP:

"I love you armaan "I love you a lot" armaan said making his way toward her car while she placed her head on his shoulder and walking towards her car his arm securely packed around her tiny waist.

5 YEARS LATER:

"ok now I told you how we confessed our love so please can you sleep." Armaan begged his little 4 years old son ryan

"but dad you didn't told me how I came to this world"

" I'll tell you that tomorrow" armaan said leaving the room

"dadddddddddd…. Can I share this story with my friends pleaseeeeeee." He asked making a puppy cute face making armaan melt.

"ok but don't tell mum that I told you our story otherwise she is gonna beat me up.ok.now good night and dad always loves you." He left giving a final kiss to his son

"armaan where were you."she asked looking at him entering the bedroom

"with your charming son sweetheart." He said moving towards his side of bed and kissing her forehead

"so how are my lovely princess doing haan."

"she is fyn and sleeping in the cot next to you and don't even try to wake her up."

"ok but can I just not let you sleep for the rest of the night." He grinned naughtily moving his hands toward her waist.

"no armaan pleaseeeeee" she plead as he kissed her making her go breathless

"I love you ridhimma"

"I already know that armaan" she smiled keeping her head on his chest

"and I love you more" she kissed his cheek making him smile

" if you haven't called that day I don't know what my life would be like." He told her

"I never thought our love was just a phone call away" ridhimma said

"ya just a phone call away" and then he turned her around shifting himself on her and kissed her passionately as she responded with the same passion.

ok guys my first one shot omg... i m sooo happy please comment and critisize 😊 😊 😊 Edited by funkybratz - 14 years ago
That was such a cute oneshot!!! and on AR too!! I just love them....

Loved the concept of phone call !! Pls do write more.
Originally posted by Lilymay

That was such a cute oneshot!!! and on AR too!! I just love them....

Loved the concept of phone call !! Pls do write more.

thanks yaar you are teh first one to comment thanks really. 😊 😊
it was a cute os!!!
keep writing!!!!!
*hugs*
Sheena
ooooooooooh I'm second to comment!!!!!!!!!!!
and this is your first os??
Honey, you are G-O-O-D!!!!
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

ooooooooooh I'm second to comment!!!!!!!!!!!
and this is your first os??
Honey, you are G-O-O-D!!!!

omg!!! thankssssss alot i m soo happy thanks for the appericiation 😊
waaaaaaaaaaaaaw it was really cute Dear ........... & i just loved it 😊
Originally posted by funkybratz

thanks yaar you are teh first one to comment thanks really. 😊 😊

I'm honoured to be the first one... 😊

The title is catchy...it's simple yet so meaningful..I just had to read the os after reading the title...😊
Edited by Lilymay - 14 years ago
awww sweety... that was sooo awesum... really really really sweet... please do write more.. you're a born writer.... :D rav...x
Originally posted by Lilymay

<div>

I'm honoured to be the first one... 😊

The title is catchy...it's simple yet so meaningful..I just had to read the os after reading the title...😊

thanks yar i just want to give u hugs *hugs*