Pratigya

Sajjan Singh - Pratigya Ji Pratigya Ji Jhola mei (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shi_no_tenshi

Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

hahahahaha i was diein wen arushi was cryin in precap

I do think their portrayal of Arushi is sadly far too patronizing though - her character had so much potential Cry I mean the family lying to her about having some info as to Pratigya's whereabouts was just silly and unnecessary, particularly in a show that claims to deal with women displaying strength. Surely the writers realize that women have a higher pain threshold than men anyway - in both emotional and physical terms?

Achchi lines toh Pratigya-ji ki nahi, Kisanva baba ki behen ko dediye LOL

but u know, I think Aarsuhi said about her being kidnapped coz she is terrorized by what happened with her elder sis, n fears that some boy might do that with her too! I mean if we think from her point of view, otherwise I just laughed when I saw the precap LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajjan Singh - Pratigya Ji Pratigya Ji Jhola mei (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

I do think their portrayal of Arushi is sadly far too patronizing though - her character had so much potential Cry I mean the family lying to her about having some info as to Pratigya's whereabouts was just silly and unnecessary, particularly in a show that claims to deal with women displaying strength. Surely the writers realize that women have a higher pain threshold than men anyway - in both emotional and physical terms?

but u know, I think Aarsuhi said about her being kidnapped coz she is terrorized by what happened with her elder sis, n fears that some boy might do that with her too! I mean if we think from her point of view, otherwise I just laughed when I saw the precap LOL

I know - I thought that was pretty bizarre too ConfusedLOL Sadly I think this was the best they could do in terms of an 'epiphany' scene for Pratigya. I figure they had to shoehorn it into the show somehow so they decided to go with Arushi's illogical fears as the motivating factor UnhappyDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I know - I thought that was pretty bizarre too ConfusedLOL Sadly I think this was the best they could do in terms of an 'epiphany' scene for Pratigya. I figure they had to shoehorn it into the show somehow so they decided to go with Arushi's illogical fears as the motivating factor UnhappyDisapprove

yup!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Buh  i didnt get it y Rolli was standin out n starin :/

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

staring when n where? I sometimes miss the scenes where Krishna is missing LOL

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Bechaari Adarsh ko dhoond rahi thi...jaanti hai ki agle baar jab milegi unse toh woh Komal ke pati ban chuke honge LOL

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

staring when n where? I sometimes miss the scenes where Krishna is missing LOL

That's right - we always know whose direction YOU'LL be staring in LOL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
oh do u mean, in the precap?
we were missing her na, the CVs might have read the forum discussions and she came back LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top