Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update Gur.
I'll miss this show very much, but my memories will be of the Zaynah and Raj days. After the first leap...sorry to say it just went downhill.
This last episode was such a disappointment. Anyway, all's well that end's well and best of luck to the entire AKA team!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Gur... it was a abrupt ending... whatever it is, they got the message across about Autism... 👏
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hv to say tht Autism ws very well brought into light by this show..& ppl noticed it...😳..thou it ws an abrupt ending..the show hd given a unique concept...wish it could hv sustain😳

Thx Gur...
thanks for updt...very sad 😭
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks but i think they should have given this show more time so we could have seen antara and billo happily ever
s.munagala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will miss the show for the unique concept of it.  I hope that it becomes a trail blazer clearing the way for other shows that have some focus to them other than the usual familial politics tripe that is on Indian T.V.

Take Care Everyone!  😉
~ Swapna
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Gur for a wonderful update of a laudable concept. I think it was wise to not to show Antara+Billu together as that wld send wrong message of marrying off ALL autistic kids. Still appreciate the attempt made by producers and the channel altho the loan shark and miscarriage and leap runied the show, still the 3 angels and Aditya-Vidya have carved a special place in people's hearts.
tvaddict21 thumbnail
i felt very bad the show is over, i wanted to see the romance between bilu and antara.
they had some magic, and bilu is just too cute.
i found some artcice on some rumor
check it out
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20060607/himplus.htm

maybe just rumors who knows, but he is going to rock bollywood soon, better than all these farhan akhtar and ranbir also
and i hope antara comes on tv again with bilu in some new show
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Model, not role model

Rayo Bakhirta.
Rayo Bakhirta. Photo: Anil Dayal

Most of you must have seen his face and his elegant swinging figure on the screen.  Rayo Bakhirta, born in a middle class family in Jubbal, is now an established model in Mumbai—well on his way to stardom. Much will be heard about him in times to come.

You can now match his picture in this column with the big brand television ads.

Rayo figures in ads for Limca (along with the famous Riya Sen, Moon Moon Sen's daughter), Timex watches, Sugarfree Delight, and with the biggest of them all—Aishwarya Rai—in the Lux ad among three males. He is currently shooting for Onida, Nokia, and was on the sets for Amul when we phoned him at Mumbai. You may also recognise him as the lead man in the Punjabi album,  "Atma".

Gossip lines have started ringing in the tinsel world—a sign of someone's success.  Recently, a tabloid attached to Mumbai's leading daily carried their picture together and is fairly excited: " Out of the three models who shot with Ash for the film, it was Rayo who seemed to have caught her fancy the most… So much so, Ash gave the other two the royal ignore and was seen chatting up Rayo at restaurants. Arise Sir Rayo, you may have just joined the ranks of the privileged few to have won the Queen's favour". Of course, as expected, our good boy Rayo laughs it off, in response. He has been a quick learner! His friends claim that negotiations for major movie roles are in final stages.

Rayo was least interested in formal education, though his family wanted him to become an engineer. He loved singing, and playing guitar especially in the forest areas of Jakhoo. "Rock is my life ", sums it up. The turning point came in June 2004 when he went to Delhi to see the singing star Brian Adams' show and moved on to Mumbai. Hardships included sleeping on the floor in a studio for months, "thanks to the chowkidar". He did menial jobs to survive. The bright journey began with selection for a ramp show and passing the screen test for Tata Tea, Hutch etc ads.

But his urgent, fervent plea rings out on the phone: " Please, please tell our youngsters in Himachal not to chase this glamour dream…it's so terribly risky and frustrating. They shouldn't make me their role model. I have been just lucky, but you don't know what all I had to pass through…"

Maybe, Rayo will one day share it all with us.

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
this guy can sure make it veryyy big
thanks tvaddict for the link
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago