CID

The Case When Inspector Abhijit Regains His Memory (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

bento

Goldie

bento

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Yeah...I recollect this episode somewhat...this is the one where the murder happens in Abhijeet's house. A guy lives in Abhijeet's building and is having an affair with a girl in the same building. The guy comes to meet Abhijeet and gets killed in Abhijeet's house by someone shooting from outside (I think) Everyone (naturally) suspect Abhijeet. There is a crowd around Abhijeet's house and Daya finds an old lady looking 'too' curious about what is happening. He goes  to  her house to question her. There he finds a young girl. (who is actually having an affair with the dead guy and has killed  him). The old lady says that she heard someone fighting in the dead man's flat and there was a 'dark skinned' woman in the flat. In the end, the ACP asks 5-6 ladies to stand in a line wearing sarees and asks the old lady to identify the correct lady. The lady identifies the 'killer' and it actually turns out to be Asha wearing a wig. So, they realise that the old lady has made up the whole story. She and her daughter killed  the guy because the guy was troubling her daughter or something like that.

Sorry if I am wrong, but I saw  it only once. But I hope you got the idea.

This matches to
THE CASE OF TWO ABHIJIT'S

only thing that "Abhijeet'" was a fake Abhijeet'.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Case When Inspector Abhijit Regains His Memory (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bentogoa

Yeah...I recollect this episode somewhat...this is the one where the murder happens in Abhijeet's house. A guy lives in Abhijeet's building and is having an affair with a girl in the same building. The guy comes to meet Abhijeet and gets killed in Abhijeet's house by someone shooting from outside (I think) Everyone (naturally) suspect Abhijeet. There is a crowd around Abhijeet's house and Daya finds an old lady looking 'too' curious about what is happening. He goes  to  her house to question her. There he finds a young girl. (who is actually having an affair with the dead guy and has killed  him). The old lady says that she heard someone fighting in the dead man's flat and there was a 'dark skinned' woman in the flat. In the end, the ACP asks 5-6 ladies to stand in a line wearing sarees and asks the old lady to identify the correct lady. The lady identifies the 'killer' and it actually turns out to be Asha wearing a wig. So, they realise that the old lady has made up the whole story. She and her daughter killed  the guy because the guy was troubling her daughter or something like that.

This matches to
THE CASE OF TWO ABHIJIT'S

only thing that "Abhijeet'" was a fake Abhijeet'.

Oh yeah...I can recollect something like this....the guy was not Abhijeet, but he had put his nameplate, photos etc on his house. So everyone thinks it is Abhijeet.

I even remember, that someone comes to the CID bureau and tells ACP that Abhijeet is extracting money from bar owners every week. He even says that Abhijeet is collecting the quota for his colleagues Daya and Asha!!!

When Abhijeet enters the bureau, everyone including Daya give him 'dirty' looks. Then the guy looks at Abhijeet and says that this is not 'that Abhijeet' and asks if there is another Abhijeet in CID. At that point Daya catches his collar and says 'yahan to sirf ek Abhijeet hai'.

GOT IT.

Edited by visrom - 20 February 2010 at 9:18pm

expjack

expjack

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmm........u guys r confusing meConfusedConfusedConfused   ....I can't recollect this episodes .....any one remembers from d start ......& in which year does it aired??????

bento

Goldie

bento

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by expjack

hmmmmmm........u guys r confusing meConfusedConfusedConfused   ....I can't recollect this episodes .....any one remembers from d start ......& in which year does it aired??????

Not sure but i think in 2001

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bentogoa

Originally posted by expjack

Not sure but i think in 2001
This case is not mentioned in Prabhanarayan's list...so no idea at all.
But I think Daya was calling still Abhijeet 'sir' and 'aap', so it must be quite old.

Edited by visrom - 20 February 2010 at 11:48pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

You see,I've seen so many CID episodes, it gets hard to recollect what is what without getting a glimpse of the scene. Abhijit does get apprehensive and scared and all that, but after reading the synopsis , I don't think he was the victim. I remember one scene in which Daya and I think Abhijit go to the girl's neighbors. Daya asks,"Hum log CID se hain. Aap jaante hain ki aapke pass wale flat mein main rahta hain. Neighbors say "Lekin Sir, woh flat toh kaafi saalon se khali hain". Abhijit says "Aain? Yeh kese ho sakta hain, woh ladki toh issi flat mein rehti thi. Apne logon ne kuch suna" Neighbours say "Nahi sir, waise bhi light chali gayi, toh hume much pata nahin hain".

I remember this case but I was not too sure about the name. Seems like a 2000 case but can't be sure. There are a lot of case I know are missing from the list I am waiting for the re-runs of the old cases to be aired. I will add cases to the list when I am conpletely sure.

metor

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Now am getting confused!!! A guy dying in Abhi's house....??? How can dat be d case of d unknown girl? That was totally different!!! And case of 2 abhi's I have seen only part 1.... There d nakli Abhi dies at his own home..... Which one r u all talking about???? Wat ws d case where sm1 came to c abhi and died at his place??? Please be clear!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top