CID
CID

India-Forums

   

The Case When Inspector Abhijit Regains His Memory (Page 3)

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Yeah, but he's taken it from when they were originally re-run. Look at the channel name, it's Hum TV, which is a channel in Pakistan. Hum TV and SET India had a partnership of showing CID episodes in Pakistan during that time period. However, some years earlier, they started showing Sony itself in Pakistan, so that's why they don't show it on Hum TV anymore.
Oh...Bentogoa is from Pak??? I thought he is from Goa.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20191

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

Yeah, but he's taken it from when they were originally re-run. Look at the channel name, it's Hum TV, which is a channel in Pakistan. Hum TV and SET India had a partnership of showing CID episodes in Pakistan during that time period. However, some years earlier, they started showing Sony itself in Pakistan, so that's why they don't show it on Hum TV anymore.

</div>
<div>
Oh...Bentogoa is from Pak??? I thought he is from Goa.
No, no, he is from Goa. You see, these 2004,2003 episodes have not been uploaded by him, but by a certain person called Nomi, who is, I assume, from Pakistan. Bentogoa was just wise enough save those episodes in his computer so that he had a backup.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 6852

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@debayon I forgot to ask is this the case, you felt was where Adi Sir was not playing Abhijit but a victim who is scared. Is this the one? You have recollected so many cases that I have got all confused which one you are referring to here.
bento Goldie
bento
bento

Joined: 29 July 2008
Posts: 1127

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

@debayon I forgot to ask is this the case, you felt was where Adi Sir was not playing Abhijit but a victim who is scared. Is this the one? You have recollected so many cases that I have got all confused which one you are referring to here.


THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN
 
Abhijit 1 case in CID, not as officer.

Abhijit  robs ACP gun to kill his boss.
bento Goldie
bento
bento

Joined: 29 July 2008
Posts: 1127

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
no, i don't have this case THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 6852

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bentogoa

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

@debayon I forgot to ask is this the case, you felt was where Adi Sir was not playing Abhijit but a victim who is scared. Is this the one? You have recollected so many cases that I have got all confused which one you are referring to here.


THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN
 
Abhijit 1 case in CID, not as officer.

Abhijit  robs ACP gun to kill his boss.


We know of this case, we already have it on the site.

Actually debayon was saying there was another case where Adi Sir is very scared, Daya Sir and ACP are going in a car when Adi Sir asks for help. He is shivering and fears that someone is out there to kill him. Then CID team helps him out. Something on similar lines.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20191

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
You see,I've seen so many CID episodes, it gets hard to recollect what is what without getting a glimpse of the scene. Abhijit does get apprehensive and scared and all that, but after reading the synopsis , I don't think he was the victim. I remember one scene in which Daya and I think Abhijit go to the girl's neighbors. Daya asks,"Hum log CID se hain. Aap jaante hain ki aapke pass wale flat mein main rahta hain. Neighbors say "Lekin Sir, woh flat toh kaafi saalon se khali hain". Abhijit says "Aain? Yeh kese ho sakta hain, woh ladki toh issi flat mein rehti thi. Apne logon ne kuch suna" Neighbours say "Nahi sir, waise bhi light chali gayi, toh hume much pata nahin hain".
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

You see,I've seen so many CID episodes, it gets hard to recollect what is what without getting a glimpse of the scene. Abhijit does get apprehensive and scared and all that, but after reading the synopsis , I don't think he was the victim. I remember one scene in which Daya and I think Abhijit go to the girl's neighbors. Daya asks,"Hum log CID se hain. Aap jaante hain ki aapke pass wale flat mein main rahta hain. Neighbors say "Lekin Sir, woh flat toh kaafi saalon se khali hain". Abhijit says "Aain? Yeh kese ho sakta hain, woh ladki toh issi flat mein rehti thi. Apne logon ne kuch suna" Neighbours say "Nahi sir, waise bhi light chali gayi, toh hume much pata nahin hain".
 
Yeah...I recollect this episode somewhat...this is the one where the murder happens in Abhijeet's house. A guy lives in Abhijeet's building and is having an affair with a girl in the same building. The guy comes to meet Abhijeet and gets killed in Abhijeet's house by someone shooting from outside (I think) Everyone (naturally) suspect Abhijeet. There is a crowd around Abhijeet's house and Daya finds an old lady looking 'too' curious about what is happening. He goes  to  her house to question her. There he finds a young girl. (who is actually having an affair with the dead guy and has killed  him). The old lady says that she heard someone fighting in the dead man's flat and there was a 'dark skinned' woman in the flat. In the end, the ACP asks 5-6 ladies to stand in a line wearing sarees and asks the old lady to identify the correct lady. The lady identifies the 'killer' and it actually turns out to be Asha wearing a wig. So, they realise that the old lady has made up the whole story. She and her daughter killed  the guy because the guy was troubling her daughter or something like that.
 
Sorry if I am wrong, but I saw  it only once. But I hope you got the idea.


Edited by visrom - 20 February 2010 at 6:31pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
inspector abhijeet

2

Author: pomogranate   Replies: 13   Views: 6614

pomogranate 13 6614 23 November 2009 at 12:57pm by sky princess
**The NEW IF Inspector!**

2 3 4 5 6

Author: umi82990   Replies: 41   Views: 4163

umi82990 41 4163 27 September 2007 at 2:43pm by sim_indian
Article: Inspector Pratap from CID SB

Author: Anastacia   Replies: 2   Views: 1131

Anastacia 2 1131 06 July 2007 at 8:21pm by sallu_lover
CID Inspector Muskaan

Author: cricketer   Replies: 8   Views: 6857

cricketer 8 6857 14 August 2006 at 8:27am by aish2
which inspector is better?

Author: Sandy02   Replies: 9   Views: 1830

Sandy02 9 1830 14 August 2006 at 7:43am by ~*Neha*~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index