Posted: 14 years ago
no, i don't have this case THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bentogoa

THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN

Abhijit 1 case in CID, not as officer.

Abhijit  robs ACP gun to kill his boss.

We know of this case, we already have it on the site.

Actually debayon was saying there was another case where Adi Sir is very scared, Daya Sir and ACP are going in a car when Adi Sir asks for help. He is shivering and fears that someone is out there to kill him. Then CID team helps him out. Something on similar lines.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You see,I've seen so many CID episodes, it gets hard to recollect what is what without getting a glimpse of the scene. Abhijit does get apprehensive and scared and all that, but after reading the synopsis , I don't think he was the victim. I remember one scene in which Daya and I think Abhijit go to the girl's neighbors. Daya asks,"Hum log CID se hain. Aap jaante hain ki aapke pass wale flat mein main rahta hain. Neighbors say "Lekin Sir, woh flat toh kaafi saalon se khali hain". Abhijit says "Aain? Yeh kese ho sakta hain, woh ladki toh issi flat mein rehti thi. Apne logon ne kuch suna" Neighbours say "Nahi sir, waise bhi light chali gayi, toh hume much pata nahin hain".
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debayon

You see,I've seen so many CID episodes, it gets hard to recollect what is what without getting a glimpse of the scene. Abhijit does get apprehensive and scared and all that, but after reading the synopsis , I don't think he was the victim. I remember one scene in which Daya and I think Abhijit go to the girl's neighbors. Daya asks,"Hum log CID se hain. Aap jaante hain ki aapke pass wale flat mein main rahta hain. Neighbors say "Lekin Sir, woh flat toh kaafi saalon se khali hain". Abhijit says "Aain? Yeh kese ho sakta hain, woh ladki toh issi flat mein rehti thi. Apne logon ne kuch suna" Neighbours say "Nahi sir, waise bhi light chali gayi, toh hume much pata nahin hain".

Yeah...I recollect this episode somewhat...this is the one where the murder happens in Abhijeet's house. A guy lives in Abhijeet's building and is having an affair with a girl in the same building. The guy comes to meet Abhijeet and gets killed in Abhijeet's house by someone shooting from outside (I think) Everyone (naturally) suspect Abhijeet. There is a crowd around Abhijeet's house and Daya finds an old lady looking 'too' curious about what is happening. He goes  to  her house to question her. There he finds a young girl. (who is actually having an affair with the dead guy and has killed  him). The old lady says that she heard someone fighting in the dead man's flat and there was a 'dark skinned' woman in the flat. In the end, the ACP asks 5-6 ladies to stand in a line wearing sarees and asks the old lady to identify the correct lady. The lady identifies the 'killer' and it actually turns out to be Asha wearing a wig. So, they realise that the old lady has made up the whole story. She and her daughter killed  the guy because the guy was troubling her daughter or something like that.

Sorry if I am wrong, but I saw  it only once. But I hope you got the idea.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Yeah...I recollect this episode somewhat...this is the one where the murder happens in Abhijeet's house. A guy lives in Abhijeet's building and is having an affair with a girl in the same building. The guy comes to meet Abhijeet and gets killed in Abhijeet's house by someone shooting from outside (I think) Everyone (naturally) suspect Abhijeet. There is a crowd around Abhijeet's house and Daya finds an old lady looking 'too' curious about what is happening. He goes  to  her house to question her. There he finds a young girl. (who is actually having an affair with the dead guy and has killed  him). The old lady says that she heard someone fighting in the dead man's flat and there was a 'dark skinned' woman in the flat. In the end, the ACP asks 5-6 ladies to stand in a line wearing sarees and asks the old lady to identify the correct lady. The lady identifies the 'killer' and it actually turns out to be Asha wearing a wig. So, they realise that the old lady has made up the whole story. She and her daughter killed  the guy because the guy was troubling her daughter or something like that.

This matches to
THE CASE OF TWO ABHIJIT'S

only thing that "Abhijeet'" was a fake Abhijeet'.
visrom thumbnail

This matches to

THE CASE OF TWO ABHIJIT'S

only thing that "Abhijeet'" was a fake Abhijeet'.

Oh yeah...I can recollect something like this....the guy was not Abhijeet, but he had put his nameplate, photos etc on his house. So everyone thinks it is Abhijeet.

I even remember, that someone comes to the CID bureau and tells ACP that Abhijeet is extracting money from bar owners every week. He even says that Abhijeet is collecting the quota for his colleagues Daya and Asha!!!

When Abhijeet enters the bureau, everyone including Daya give him 'dirty' looks. Then the guy looks at Abhijeet and says that this is not 'that Abhijeet' and asks if there is another Abhijeet in CID. At that point Daya catches his collar and says 'yahan to sirf ek Abhijeet hai'.

GOT IT.
expjack thumbnail
hmmmmmm........u guys r confusing meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•   ....I can't recollect this episodes .....any one remembers from d start ......& in which year does it aired??????
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: expjack

hmmmmmm........u guys r confusing meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•   ....I can't recollect this episodes .....any one remembers from d start ......& in which year does it aired??????

Not sure but i think in 2001
visrom thumbnail

Not sure but i think in 2001

This case is not mentioned in Prabhanarayan's list...so no idea at all.
But I think Daya was calling still Abhijeet 'sir' and 'aap', so it must be quite old.
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I remember this case but I was not too sure about the name. Seems like a 2000 case but can't be sure. There are a lot of case I know are missing from the list I am waiting for the re-runs of the old cases to be aired. I will add cases to the list when I am conpletely sure.