CID

The Case When Inspector Abhijit Regains His Memory - Page 2

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

C'mon Prabha...you don't seem to like any lady with Abhijeet or Daya....😉

He had written such a long love letter to her...then how could he forget her, unless it is the effect of the accident?

Look at him now...it has been more than a year that he's been flirting with Tarika...he just doesn't seem to go forward. If such a guy had  written a love letter to a woman, he must have been damn serious.

It's not like he completely forgot about it....he remembered her in some corner of his mind...because I remember that there was a scene in the Flashback episode, where Daya comes and tells Abhijeet that the lady is married and there is a trace of sadness in Abhijeet's face which Daya notices.

Then there is a scene in the hotel where they find the lady unconscious and Abhijeet is genuinely worried.

So, looks like in his subconscious mind, he still remembers her. But his memory has not been completely restored.

hmmm maybe you are right I don't like any woman around these two, especially Daya Sir. Having said that one of the main reasons is tha I have been very unhappy with the choice of actresses they have taken opposite them. The girl who played Sonali who ditched Daya Sir, is a good actress, if she was not a criminal, I would not mid her being around Daya Sir way back then in 2004 (Ofcourse not now in 2010 😃). The lady who acted in Flashback, nah she can't act, she just did not match up to Abhi Sir. Arre bahi jodi banani hai to atleast they should match. The actress has to match up to these guys, the girls too have to be special to deserve these guys around. Ab kisi ko bhi unke saath kada kar doge to I will not be able to digest it. I don't like Tarika either but kya karen she is there and there is no choice jhak maake accept karna hi pada. But still feel that girl is no match for Abhi Sir. Shruti was by far the best for him had her stupid husband not returned.

What Abhi Sir would have been before and after the accident could be almost like 2 different people, we never know. If you look at the pic he looks like a collage kid in there, ok he wrote a letter. Maybe he was a jovial kind of guy then but after getting into Police Force, then CID, then accident, all these factors bring a lot of change in an individual. He had not seen this girl around for years, the way she looked must have changed or simply put that part of his memory never came back. Abhi Sir being concerned, I think he always shows concern for any injured person, here there was all the more reason to be concerned, he got to know he was in love with this girl and he remembers nothing about. Its natural to be concerned and it was natural reaction 'o she is married'. There was no sudden realization of love for this girl, as far as I remember yes he was disappointed that he did not recognize her.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prabha Di, have you tried asking bentogoa for these episodes?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Prabha Di, have you tried asking bentogoa for these episodes?

If you mean 'Flashback', someone has already requested for it. If you mean the episode which Prabha has written about in the beginning, I don't think it has been aired in the re-runs. We are all waiting for it.
I am sure Prabha or Bentogoa will capture it for us. 😊 Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail

</div>
If you mean 'Flashback', someone has already requested for it. If you mean the episode which Prabha has written about in the beginning, I don't think it has been aired in the re-runs. We are all waiting for it.

<div>
I am sure Prabha or Bentogoa will capture it for us. 😊

For some reason, this episode has stuck in my mind. Abhijit at his best. Remember, I said that Abhijit was whimpering and afraid, this was the very episode. Maybe bentogoa has it, just like he already has Target CID and Howzzat?
visrom thumbnail

For some reason, this episode has stuck in my mind. Abhijit at his best. Remember, I said that Abhijit was whimpering and afraid, this was the very episode. Maybe bentogoa has it, just like he already has Target CID and Howzzat?

Target CID and Howzzat were aired in the recent re-runs in Dec end and Jan 1st week. That's why Bentogoa has  it.
debayon thumbnail

</div>
<div>
Target CID and Howzzat were aired in the recent re-runs in Dec end and Jan 1st week. That's why Bentogoa has it.

Yeah, but he's taken it from when they were originally re-run. Look at the channel name, it's Hum TV, which is a channel in Pakistan. Hum TV and SET India had a partnership of showing CID episodes in Pakistan during that time period. However, some years earlier, they started showing Sony itself in Pakistan, so that's why they don't show it on Hum TV anymore.
visrom thumbnail

Yeah, but he's taken it from when they were originally re-run. Look at the channel name, it's Hum TV, which is a channel in Pakistan. Hum TV and SET India had a partnership of showing CID episodes in Pakistan during that time period. However, some years earlier, they started showing Sony itself in Pakistan, so that's why they don't show it on Hum TV anymore.

Oh...Bentogoa is from Pak??? I thought he is from Goa.
debayon thumbnail

</div>
<div>
Oh...Bentogoa is from Pak??? I thought he is from Goa.

No, no, he is from Goa. You see, these 2004,2003 episodes have not been uploaded by him, but by a certain person called Nomi, who is, I assume, from Pakistan. Bentogoa was just wise enough save those episodes in his computer so that he had a backup.
prabha. thumbnail
@debayon I forgot to ask is this the case, you felt was where Adi Sir was not playing Abhijit but a victim who is scared. Is this the one? You have recollected so many cases that I have got all confused which one you are referring to here.
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prabhanarayan

@debayon I forgot to ask is this the case, you felt was where Adi Sir was not playing Abhijit but a victim who is scared. Is this the one? You have recollected so many cases that I have got all confused which one you are referring to here.

THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN

Abhijit 1 case in CID, not as officer.

Abhijit  robs ACP gun to kill his boss.