Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Someone was asking if there was a specific case where Abhi Sir regained his memory. I always thought that it was gradual and there wasn't one specific case. I found this case which was possible aired in July 2002. I can't recollect seeing this, does anyone else?

THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL - 1

C.I.D. visits Inspector Abhijit in hospital. He has lost his memory! The doctor says that Abhijit is suffering from temporary amnesia due to a head injury and will recover soon. After three weeks C.I.D. gets a call with the good news that Inspector Abhijit has recovered completely. As they are leaving to see him, ACP asks them to take a photo of Inspector Abhijit's mother and a copy of any fingerprint. At the hospital, Inspector Abhijit immediately recognizes the entire team. Sub Inspector Asha shows him the photo, which also he recognizes. ACP now shows him the copy of the fingerprint which Inspector Abhijit immediately recognizes. Now satisfied, the ACP welcomes Inspector Abhijit back into the C.I.D. team. The next day, Inspector Abhijit and Inspector Daya are going back home when Daya gets a call from the bureau asking him to come back for urgent work. Inspector Daya reluctantly leaves Inspector Abhijit alone.  As Inspector Abhijit drives on... suddenly a girl jumps in front of his car. Rushing into the car, she asks Abhijit to save her. She says that people in flat no.10 in the building across the street want to kill her and she faints. Inspector Abhijit immediately stops a passerby and asks him to guard the girl while he investigates. On rushing into the building he realizes that it is under construction and there are no flat numbers. He starts banging all the doors. An old couple answers the door and is very amazed to find a visitor. They point out flat no.10 to Inspector Abhijit. On searching flat no.10, Inspector Abhijit finds it to be vacant. Rushing down again Inspector Abhijit finds that the passerby has vanished and so has the girl!  At this moment Inspector Daya comes back again. Abhijit explains everything to him and they both decide to investigate upstairs once more.  On questioning the old couple again, they find out that this is a vacant building and the old couple has been living there for only past two months!

Back at the bureau, Inspector Daya informs ACP about the incident. Meanwhile, Inspector Abhijit makes a sketch of the girl. ACP wonders if he did the right thing by allowing Inspector Abhijit back into the team so soon after his memory loss. Inspector Abhijit calls out to ACP and says that he has made the sketch of the girl. ACP decides to print the sketch and give it in all newspapers for more information. Next day, a drunk arrives at the bureau, demanding why his wife's photo was published in the newspapers by C.I.D. He introduces himself as Derrick and shows a photo of his wife, Tina, which Inspector Abhijit recognizes as the same girl that he saw that night!  Derrick tells the C.I.D. team that he loved her a lot but because of his drinking problems, she left him, five years ago unfortunately her taxi met with an accident on the highway and she died! On hearing this Inspector Abhijit loses his cool and says that if this is the truth then who was the girl he met. ACP pacifies him and asks Derrick to bring any X-rays of Tina that he might have. Also, he requests his permission to exhume Tina's body. In the forensic lab, Dr. Salunke informs ACP that Tina's X-ray does not match with the body. Tina's X-ray reveals a fracture in the bone, while the dead body's bone is perfect. Now the CID team is certain that Tina is not yet dead. ACP says that the only way left now to get to the truth is to go back to that flat no.10. CID arrives at the building again and meets the builder's representative. ACP asks him about flat no. 10 and the old couple. To their surprise, the representative says that all the flats are vacant and NO ONE stays in the building!

THE CASE OF THE UNKNOWN GIRL - 2

The C.I.D. team rushes to check flat no. 10 once again, with the builder's representative. Upstairs Inspector Abhijit shows the flat which he had checked that night. The builder's representative point out that flat no. 10 is actually the one where he had talked with the old couple and not the one that Inspector Abhijit had seen. Realizing that the old couple might be involved, they open the house and find evidence of occupation.  They also find a chair, where the kidnapped girl must have been tied.  Confident that this is the house where the kidnapped girl must have been kept, C.I.D. team decides to check the house for further evidence. Investigating further, the ACP finds a piece of burnt paper.   He orders Dr. Salunke to be called to retrieve whatever is still readable from this paper.  The ACP says that someone had deliberately burnt this paper but fortunately it is still in one piece.

Dr. Salunke sprays the charred paper with some chemicals.  Meanwhile in another part of the house, Officer Sudhakar lifts some fingerprints from the wall.  Dr. Salunke's special spray stiffens the burnt paper, allowing it to be carried to his forensic lab!  Back at the bureau Inspector Daya starts matching the fingerprints found in the flat with over 2 lakh prints in the State Records and finds a match for one of the found prints. It belongs to Naru, a known terrorist and bomb expert. Meanwhile, in the forensic lab, Dr. Salunke takes an impression of the burnt paper on a photographic plate, to project it. On projecting the burnt paper, C.I.D. team sees '4:00 p.m.' written on it and from its size, it appears to be an invitation card. At this point Inspector Daya enters with the information of the matched fingerprint.

[parts missing]

But actually she is checking the connections of a bomb which she switches on.  Her accomplice, Naru instructs her to hang around till the bomb explodes and then meet him at 5:30 p.m.  Meanwhile the CID team is rushing towards Power Fit. The ACP is worried that they might reach too late. As it is almost 4:00 p.m. the inauguration ceremony begins. As everyone goes towards the ceremonial ribbon, Shreela excuses herself.  General Sharan is ready to cut the ribbon. The bomb's wire is attached to it. Cutting the ribbon will trigger it. The CID team arrives. Meanwhile, inside General Sharan has started the ceremony and is about to cut the ribbon. The ACP shouts and stops him. ACP orders the building be evacuated and calls for the bomb squad.

[parts missing]

Tina reveals that Five years back she was thrown out of the burning cab and thus was saved. Realizing that she is dead for the world, she started living a new life and started working for Power Fit, where she found out about Naru's plan.  Naru then kidnapped her and kept her with the old couple in flat no. 10, from where she escaped that rainy night and met Inspector Abhijit. Unfortunately though, she fell unconscious and was in Naru's hands again. At this point a reformed Derrick arrives and Tina accepts him. They have a happy reunion.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 18 February 2010 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droidnafizsunnyp1414visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Case When Inspector Abhijit Regains His Memory" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vitamin2

vitamin2

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
oh that's great i never seen that episodes i think how do i watch that episodes man

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Prabha Di, remember the episode I was talking about? It was this.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
WOW have fantastic memory. Now I only wish we get to see this.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
If he has regained his memory, then why didn't he remember his girlfriend in flashback?

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
prabha di i saw this episode 2-3 times and you have  writen all points . no points are remining .and  you have writen very good update hatsoff.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

prabha di i saw this episode 2-3 times and you have  writen all points . no points are remining .and  you have writen very good update hatsoff.
Where did you see this episode???? Was it shown in the re-runs? Is it available online?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
About Abhi Sir not remembering girlfriend in Flashback, its possible he did not recollect that part of his life. And I don't blame him either (I know I am being mean), if I was in his place even I would have forgotten her, not worth remembering.

Originally posted by tgodse

I have not seen this episode, this description I have got from some site.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 19 February 2010 at 5:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top