WRITTEN UPDATE 18th Feb --

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update. Now DM will be in full action, no more dead man😃 Everything will fall in to place.
Thanks Uma ji for the update, so ALL IS WELLZ guys, lets see what will happen now🤓
Santu might look shocked but Moti can feel the control slipping away from her - Super Santu will break HER legs if she tries anything of the kind. The days are long gone when she allowed Moti to do that disgusting vastraharan bit. 😡

Thanks for the update Ammoos!
Edited by bumtrinket - 14 years ago
I'll add the triangle part later guys sorry...
good update                                       -
Thanks for the update Uma.. (don't worry about the Rang Birangi's its not important or interesting)

Best scene was Suraj and Santu.. Im soo glad that he still loves his mom and isn't so horrible as those other GFN!! Hope he soon stands by her.. and Yash did a fantastic job today...

DM is officially back now.. Lets wait to see when he will let out his first roar.!!

thank you for the update. Do not be sorry. i doubt if anybody is intersted in colourless birang, monghi track

Thank you Uma for the update. This is kind of a build-up episode for DM coming back to life.

I am looking forward to him giving the same verdict to the M-clan that he told Santu - that she will have all the rights as maalkin and shutting them up for good. And that if anyone has any problems, they can leave.

I hope DM does not disappoint me in this regard.
Birwa part was a total bore.  Birwa gets angry at Sarang in the car about his driving.  Sarang teases her, Birwa gets out of car.   Monghi tries to appease Birwa and talks to Sarang too.  Then finally Birwa gets in car.