asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
whats going on with yuna guys??? i hope the news is not confirm that neha is leaving😕 cuz she just can't go and why do the cvz do it again and again?? they have again sidelined yuna again!!!! its only becuz of raaj that they show them only once or twice in the epi that too just raaj and yuvi scenes mostly. i think it wud be much better if they make raaj and yuvi a couple😉 

well jokes apart this is tooo much now i mean this yuna track is awsum with raaj if only they concentrate on it properly. there are sooo many yuna fans around here then y dun the cvz take notice of that and keep on showing only sidhima who are literally turning a bit of torture like saas bahu serials. i think yuna track wud bring much better touch to the show if taken into highlight.

p.s  sorry for the long speech 😆 but i was really irritated by yuna not shown as most of us want and specially since i came to know that neha 'might'😕 leave(GOD forbid)!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol didn't you see....raaj apparently winked at yuvi...they are officially a couple :P

but on a serious note...I hope she doesn't leave...she can take some time off....but not as much as Mayank (gosh I miss him)
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
well well.....if Yuvi and Raaj become a couple I would not mind.....they complement each other....one a drug dealer and other a drug addict......unka ghar hamesha drugs se bhara hua milega....lolz

and about Neha leaving the show....I just hope its a rumour and as sumi said if she wants she can take a break......a short one.....but I don't want her to leave....
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

well well.....if Yuvi and Raaj become a couple I would not mind.....they complement each other....one a drug dealer and other a drug addict......unka ghar hamesha drugs se bhara hua milega....lolz

🤣

and about Neha leaving the show....I just hope its a rumour and as sumi said if she wants she can take a break......a short one.....but I don't want her to leave....

agree
dilpaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmara19

whats going on with yuna guys??? i hope the news is not confirm that neha is leaving😕 cuz she just can't go and why do the cvz do it again and again?? they have again sidelined yuna again!!!! its only becuz of raaj that they show them only once or twice in the epi that too just raaj and yuvi scenes mostly. i think it wud be much better if they make raaj and yuvi a couple😉 

well jokes apart this is tooo much now i mean this yuna track is awsum with raaj if only they concentrate on it properly. there are sooo many yuna fans around here then y dun the cvz take notice of that and keep on showing only sidhima who are literally turning a bit of torture like saas bahu serials. i think yuna track wud bring much better touch to the show if taken into highlight.

p.s  sorry for the long speech 😆 but i was really irritated by yuna not shown as most of us want and specially since i came to know that neha 'might'😕 leave(GOD forbid)!! 

yahhhhhhhhhhhh riteeeeeeeeeeee
i hope the news is just a rumr cuz i cant take this newssssss
i really creid yesterday whn i heard shes leavingggggg
yuna rocksssssss
Interstellar thumbnail
lol yuvi - raaj is the most happening couple after sidraaj...

n dmg team would fail to get the pairs end in wedlock but rishta.com team provides with a multi-faceted couple package which includes proposal, bacholars party, mehendi, a grand wedding, sumi's spl honey moon tutorial section for the couple, n.... finally... finally.... getting the couple divorced without fail...

n then start with an another cross-pairing... a never ending wedding euphoria assured here...      
Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys if you dun know how to break beautiful couple thn ask cv becaz only cv can do ths type of thngs. i mean impossible thngs
asmara19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

lol soo true they do compliment eachother really well and its xactly like the hero who teases his heroine and the heroine hates the hero at fiorst but then fall in love the other day😆
asmara19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessuma

lol didn't you see....raaj apparently winked at yuvi...they are officially a couple :P

but on a serious note...I hope she doesn't leave...she can take some time off....but not as much as Mayank (gosh I miss him)

hehehe aj wink kal kaheen kuch or na hojaye😉
Edited by asmara19 - 14 years ago
nhhk thumbnail
I hope she doesnt leave...I love Yuna together!