Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
naku's gne mad since she's accepted she cant have dutta she's attacking everyone knwadays she justed attackd leela's hubby she n her mum beat him up wen he was cuming into da house naku was pulling his hair ROFL n bajirao was telling her 2 let go of him since she cant have him she's settled 2 be his bodyguard so girls we shud stop luking at dutta wid burey nazar or we cud be da next one naku attacksLOL plus bajiroa was 2 cute he asked dutta dat hav u realised sumfing da girl naku attackd ur wud 2 be wife n nw ur brother inlaw he askd her n her mother r u akshay kumar's fanROFL coz wen ever i see u ur always dishum dishum refering 2 dem as always beating sumbody up LOL

Edited by shabaza786 - 18 February 2010 at 9:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty89shootingstarsMona_MauryaAbhiAniVeritaschullbulli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arman_meri_jaan

Arman_meri_jaan

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ROFL that was one of the best scenes of bajjirao he is sooo funny lool luved todays epi ROFL

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I'm totally loving this show. It rocks and Nakusha is a cool character.

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Oooh My mom & me were laughing throughout dat part ...!
Totally luved it .....
Babi & naku Akshay fans ....baaji waz just too funny ..!LOL

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ek ek dailog bajo ka sahi tha .....babi pahele se gundi thi .....naku dutta ke pyar me gundi ban gaiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Lol!! @ Akshay fans ROFL I don't know about Nakku being an Akshay fan, but I think she's definitely a Dutta fan -- this would explain why she keeps hitting anyone that might threaten him. After all he did the same for her with Moorey. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786aRockChicGirl

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivr_786

Lol!! @ Akshay fans ROFL I don't know about Nakku being an Akshay fan, but I think she's definitely a Dutta fan -- this would explain why she keeps hitting anyone that might threaten him. After all he did the same for her with Moorey. LOL
your rite she's just repaying him back by saving his life from his family by beating anyone who cums close 2 him supriya run before she attacks u again LOL

Edited by shabaza786 - 18 February 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santu2009

ek ek dailog bajo ka sahi tha .....babi pahele se gundi thi .....naku dutta ke pyar me gundi ban gaiLOL
LOL sahi kaha santu luks like dutta's lifestyle has affected da sherni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.