Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
justed watchd da first part of 2day's episode n luks like sumone knws wat theses 3 churails r really like so 2 make dem back off put poison on leela's sari n sed 2 stay away frm supriya n stop der bad habits dey r scared knw plus roop is funny saying why is leela still alive luks like da sister's cant stand one another LOL 4get dutta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "luks like da 3 witches are scared" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
yes they are so tens ....

but kon hoga vo jis ne itna bada panga liya he ...mujey to lagta he vo kishor hi hoga ......ya phir kud dutta ji bhi ho sakte he.

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yeah i fink dutta did dis coz da person who did did nt wnt leela 2 die just 2 teach her a lesson

cameroon16

IF-Dazzler

cameroon16

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
FOr some reason i have a feeling that Roop is doing all this and she is positive
The way she was getting scared today when Kala was talking about who has an eye on all her moves....it looked like it was her and as if she was about to get caught
Just what i think...cuz in the article that introduced the three sisters it said that she will be paired opposite Baji....so unless she's positive, that can never happen
It would be a really good twist if she's positive and is working with Dutta to expose the other two sisters

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Man, i sooo wanna know who this is and give him a tight hug! hehe :D

just kidding, but i wanna know who it is soo bad! :P

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
at first i thought the jija...but he seems quiet stupid...so now i feel its sups bf. because the letter said stay away from sups...just stay quiet and u will get what u want.

AbhiAni

Goldie

AbhiAni

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

at first i thought the jija...but he seems quiet stupid...so now i feel its sups bf. because the letter said stay away from sups...just stay quiet and u will get what u want.
or supriya herself...she might be doubting them and asking them to stay quiet and the letter says" you will get what you want"  so, she want to inform them not to bother as anyway she is going to run awayWink.  

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
hmm...sups looks tensed and scared...i doubts its her. i wish it was datta though....but no...he would prolly go straight and confront his sisters than playing games.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.