Best Serial - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai😊

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Everything starts really well, Then the Creatives lose their creativity a bit too soon.
agree with you it seems that the creatives always ruin the serials by themselves due to their over creatives mind that they do not realize that the viewers are not interested anymore with the series. they are supposed to be able to present to the viewers what the viewers want to see and like to see instead of ruining everything.
Posted: 13 years ago
i liked tere pehlu mein but the ending was daft
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
I think it is C.I.D.It has been running since 12 yrs.Abhijeet and Daya r doing good job and Jhansi ki Rani on Zee T.V. Though it is historical it seems inspiring and all the characters suit well to the role.Tatya guru is commendable and mannu {rani lakshmibai} is gr8.
I used to like Monica Mogre and Mr. and Mrs. Mishra but they closed them down!!!😒 Looks like the Indian audience is interested in only love octagons and bitching!!!!😡
i liked salaam zindagi especially manya akash jodi but they ended it with her and karan whcih was stupid i actually thought she was playing a tawaif it would be nice to see a drama that talked about a tawaif falling in love with a normal guy lol
Rishta.com is the best show on Indian Tv!
Mahi Way and Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai .. 😊 Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
i loved india calling adi chandni jodi was brilliant they both shuld cum together again, they are repeating it in the uk i love watching it one of the best dramas