Best Serial - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

HOW DID acp LOSE HIS WIFE? WHICH EPISODE WAS THAT?
No, they didn't show it, they just said it when Abhijit and ACP were conversing.
Originally posted by debayon

No, they didn't show it, they just said it when Abhijit and ACP were conversing.

oh and btw....did u know that in real life too Mr. Satam is a widower😳

oh and btw....did u know that in real life too Mr. Satam is a widower😳
Yes, I've been following this show for many years now....I've read every interview, watched every movie etc... done by the CID cast members.
i really like the guys acting.....my mom who used to watch it with us when my dad put on CID at the dinner table back in the days......my mom said he looks like an ex-army general
His expressions are priceless and are worth dying for.

His expressions are priceless and are worth dying for.

dying for???? :o

dying for???? :o
His hand-shaking and his wide-eyed look, along with his "Oh My God's" 😆

His hand-shaking and his wide-eyed look, along with his "Oh My God's" 😆

--------  *shoot*------!

🤣🤣🤣
MJHT used to be good, but now it's so.....I don't know the word for it, but it doesn't appeal as much anymore. :(

I agree that out of today's shows, Prithvi Raj Chauhan, though over, is the best. I heard Pratigya was good, but never watched beyond Episode 1 so don't know. :P 

From old shows, I like Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Shri Krishna the best, but BR Chopra's Mahabharat is also really good.

Actually, I don't watch TV much these days except for the occiasional mytho so can't say much. But I don't really like any of these new mytho shows, though JSK was pretty good despite the ending.
It isnt an indian one I liked Khuda Ki Basti which was on Pakistani Channel Geo TV but its finished now it was briliant