Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor throwing tantrums?-ALL ARTICLES

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Shahid Kapoor throwing tantrums?

15 Feb, 2010 12:25 pm ISTlTNN

http://varunmehtasworld.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2117633-shahid-kapoor-throwing-tantrums

Edited by Human_Torch - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Bakwaas news, the media never leave anyone...........
Shahid is very down to earth........

Originally posted by: farislove

Bakwaas news, the media never leave anyone...........

Shahid is very down to earth........

if its in your favour its callled ur ready to post anything and if doesnt... its bakwass
Edited by Human_Torch - 14 years ago

Shahid Kapoor troubles Parmeet Sethi

Monday, February 15, 2010, 16:54 [IST
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is not known to throw tantrums on the sets. But it seems the Chance Pe Dance actor is doing just that on the sets of his upcoming movie Badmaash Company. A source close to the movie has revealed that Shahid is playing a spoilsport on the sets of the movie directed by Parmeet Sethi. Shahid and Parmeet had reached a situation where they would hardly talk and Shahid did not even care to listen to Parmeet.
The situation had become so bad that Aditya Chopra who is the producer of the movie had to intervene and pun an end to the cold equation between the two. Although both of them had shook hands then they still don't see each other eye to eye. The movie which is being produced by Yash Raj Films will be the second movie for Anushka Sharma after Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Anushka is known to have signed a three movie deal with YRF.

Shahid Kapoor plays spoilsport

February 15, 2010 12:51:32 PM IST
Bollywood Trade News Network

view BADMAASH COMPANY movie poster

Shahid Kapoor has been accused of playing the spoilsport on the sets of his upcoming film BADMAASH COMPANY. The film is directed by Parmeet Sethi and is produced by Yash Raj Films.

CHECK OUT: I am enjoying my break

According to latest reports, Parmeet Sethi and Shahid Kapoor do not share a great chemistry on the sets. Many a times, Shahid won't even listen to the director. Finally, it was producer Adiyta Chopra who intervened and put the cold equation between the two to an end. But, still the director and the actor cannot see eye to eye.

In the past too, there have been reports about Shahid Kapoor not getting along with his director Ken Ghosh in CHANCE PE DANCE and with Vishal Bharadwaj in KAMINEY.

Originally posted by: Human_Torch

if its in your favour its callled ur ready to post anything and if doesnt its bakwass...how lame👎🏼

Mind ur language, personal attacks on members is not allowed, if facts doesn't match what ur post doesn't mean to attack others........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Shahid Kapur BADMAASH COMPANY giving Aditya Chopra headache??
[15 Feb 2010]
Shahid Kapur, the gutsy actor of  Vihshal Bhardwaj's blockbuster hit 'Kaminey' who plays lead in Yashraj Films' upcoming flick 'Badmaash Company' opposite Anushka Sharma(remember that cute girl opposite Shah Rukh Khan in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi), was acting difficult with director Parmeet Sethi on the sets of the film but Aditya Chopra's intervention saved the film.

In fact, sources from the sets of the flick say that Shahid Kapur was not convinced with the directorial capabilities of debutant Parmeet Sethi and would keep questioning his decision on every aspect. Whenever Parmeet wanted a retake, the young actor would get irritated as he thought that shot given by him was the best.

However, he would relent after Parmeet's persuasion. But on one occasion situation went out of control and Shahid Kapur became so irritated by the demand of retakes that he simply refused to come to the sets for the shoot. It appeared that the film would not be completed. But the timely intervention from producer and head honcho of Yashraj Films, Aditya Chopra, saved the day and Shahid complied with the requirement.

Sources close to production house say that Aditya simply called up Shahid and told him in no uncertain terms that whatever director Parmeet Sethi had been doing, was also his opinion. He fully agreed with Parmeet's decisions and so Shahid should cooperate with him.

Shahid Kapur understood the position and then onwards stopped creating scenes on the set of the flick. In fact, Shahid was made to understand that without Aditya's consent nothing goes on at Yashraj, and as a producer and head honcho of Yashraj, Aditya better knew what was good for the company.

'Badmaash Company' is a story of four friends who come from the middle class families of the 1990s. The film tries to show how these four friends played by Shahid Kapur, Anushka Sharma, Chang and standup comedian Veer Das try to do wrong things in a right way and get success.

Originally posted by: farislove

Mind ur language, personal attacks on members is not allowed, if facts doesn't match what u post doesn't mean to attack others........

its called hypocricy...if aamir's false story with javed by some articles can be proved right...why can't this news be considered right
and listen i haven't attacked on u...so stop thinking that everything is for u. and if u cnt see while writing i have given ............... but u wont understand anyways😆Edited by Human_Torch - 14 years ago
Source: Indiainfo
Published: Monday, February 15, 2010 14:15 [IST]

Shahid now throws tantrums at director

After creating a niche in Bollywood successfully, actor Shahid Kapoor is now seen throwing tantrums on others.

Recently, Shahid Kapoor has been found interfering in works of debutante director Parmeet Sethi who is directing the actor for Aditya Chopra's Badmaash Company. And the person to bring peace between them is filmmaker Aditya Chopra.

Confirming about the tiff, a source says, "Shahid was highly inquisitive and often questioned Parmeet's decisions on the sets. More often than not, Shahid wanted to be the one to decide whether a shot was okay or not. He always used to question Parmeet about why he was asking for so many retakes. Several times when Parmeet said 'Ek aur baar karte hain,' Shahid would demur because he felt he'd given a great shot."

After giving several retakes, Shahid lost his cool and went to Aditya Chopra for making a complaint.

The source informs, "Aditya went up to Shahid and told him that Parmeet wasn't doing anything without his knowledge and consent. Shahid understood Aditya's point and returned to the set."

When Shahid was asked about the news, he simply denied the entire incident. 

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/100215142002_shahid_now_throws_tantrums_at_director/855938.html
Originally posted by: Human_Torch

its called hypocricy...if aamir's false story with javed by some articles can be proved right...why can't this news be considered right
and listen i haven't attacked on u...so stop thinking that everything is for u. and if u cnt see while writing i have given ............... but u wont understand anyways😆

Did I wrote anything on Aamir-Javed's story?, no, nor I know anything about this story, but Shahid did already said on TV and clearfiy the whole thing about these rumours..........

I think u wont understand anyway, stop following and attacking each post of mine, if u disagree doesn't mean to write in such rude way 🤢

This topic is no way related to Aamir or Javed's story, which I don't even know about, I didn't even bother reading that article......

I don't have intention to believe the media who seek attention and ignoring the facts which the actor is giving.........

In anyway, I don't need to answer, we all know the truth.........

It seems many people r interested in others' favourites then their own favourites 😆

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago